Borussia Dortmund - August 10 16:00

On 25/04/2024 at 12:28, andykeenan said:

Saturday 10 August Kick Off 5pm local time 

image.png.6bc1d2196b09fc6b6c03353ceaeda6dc.png

Need to change the thread title, 5pm local is 16:00 UK not 18:00

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Withnail said:

The question is why is it not on AVTV for the overseas folk?

Just install a free VPN and then surely all will work fine no matter where you are.

1 hour ago, Paul33 said:

Just install a free VPN and then surely all will work fine no matter where you are.

I would be very wary of free VPNs. There is only one way that they can make money.

Off topic here though.

1 hour ago, Paul33 said:

@Withnail

39 minutes ago, limpid said:

I would be very wary of free VPNs. There is only one way that they can make money.

Off topic here though.

Yep, much better to have a free trial of a well known and established one then cancel it. Nord VPN offer a free trial I believe, as do Express VPN from memory. 

• Like 3

On 08/08/2024 at 16:15, Tomaszk said:

Predicted team:

Emi

Cash, Konsa, Pau, Maatsen

Bailey, Onana, Tielemans, McGinn

Rogers, Watkins 

I hate McGinn on the left and I really hope he never plays there this season, including on Sat and at West Ham.

I think Emery will want him in the team and it's the only place he can fit right now.

I'd even rather he played up behind Ollie and Rogers was wide left.

I think the same line up (with maybe DIgne starting over Maatsen) - and McGinn naturally fits in on the right in that.

----------------------------------------Emi-----------------------------------

Cash--------------Konsa----------------Pau-----------Maatsen

McGinn-----------Onana----------Tielemans--------------------

-----------Bailey--------------------------Rogers----------------------

----------------------------------Watkins--------------------------------

Tactically the square peg in a round hole is Cash who will need to play as a third CB when we have the ball or push into a more central midfield position so that Onana can drop in - Maatsen provides all the width on the left, playing pretty much as a winger with McGinn supporting Bailey down the right and drifting inside so Bailey can go wide and Rogers working the left channel.

1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Anyone who knows a way to watch this in Sweden will be rewarded with a precious gift.

As stated here before VPN software (trial account) and then use UK based location. Works for me from Finland, the site says that the video will be available soon. Before without VPN it said not available in my location.

• Like 2

Tough game but if Konsa, Watkins and Emi all start think we get a result. Need them to really as they’ve not played a minute of preseason. 

I’d go:

Martinez

Cash Konsa Torres Maatsen

McGinn Onana Tielemans Rogers

Bailey Watkins 

But it could be Ramsey or Rogers, be interesting to see who Unai picks.

Shame Cash will have to start again, maybe we’ll have Geertruida signed by West Ham.

2 minutes ago, vazquez said:

As stated here before VPN software (trial account) and then use UK based location. Works for me from Finland, the site says that the video will be available soon. Before without VPN it said not available in my location.

Also if you have access to iptv:

Germany/Austria/Switzerland: Sky Sport Premier League

UAE: Dubai Sports 1

Watkins getting no game time before the season is a little concerning. But he's a machine so I'm sure he'll be fine. 

Think that's not far off our best 11. Bailey and Watkins coming in, then a toss up between Digne and Maatsen

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â