Borussia Dortmund - August 10 16:00

Just now, romavillan said:

Off the ball they're incredible, a bit by the numbers with the ball but they're tidy, technically very good. Don't see many bad touches to be fair.

They'll be a very tricky team to play in the groups. Newcastle were probably happy drawing them last year and Dortmund beat them home and away.

• Like 1

Just now, VillaBrum said:

Based on the second half performance, I am a little more relaxed about the West Ham game.

We've had so much more space in the 2nd half. It's like Dortmund forgot their game plan.

Just now, romavillan said:

Off the ball they're incredible, a bit by the numbers with the ball but they're tidy, technically very good. Don't see many bad touches to be fair.

I agree, all very “German”! You have to salute them on that, but not much flair or excitement. Honestly, the penalty was soft and the second was a gift, if we were season sharp with a full 11 I fancy our chances. They have about 80,000 behind them too.

• Like 1

Just now, thunderball said:

I agree, all very “German”! You have to salute them on that, but not much flair or excitement. Honestly, the penalty was soft and the second was a gift, if we were season sharp with a full 11 I fancy our chances. They have about 80,000 behind them too.

Full house for a friendly is mental. Good experience from that point of view too 

9 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

We've been absolutely schooled by a half and half dortmund a/b team. With plenty of basic errors. It's been terrible

Okay, we’ll just have a different opinion then 👍

Edited by Awol

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

I'm amazed they got 82k in for a friendly. That's mental levels of support.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Matty Cash has already lost that starting spot imo.

anyone got any idea why he isnt in the squad today?

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

Full house for a friendly is mental. Good experience from that point of view too 

It makes you think we are missing a trick playing at the Bescott, take note Chris Heck.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â