Borussia Dortmund - August 10 16:00

6 minutes ago, Awol said:

We’ve conceded from a penalty that wasn’t and a a brain fart from Torres, while playing some youngsters who won’t start in the league, and missing the amazing striker who leads the line and the press. Against last season’s Champions League finalists. 

Yes it could be better but it’s not terrible either. 

Tbf I agree with most of what you said but the starting 11 against West Ham will be very similar to today's 11.

Edited by LxYoungAVFC

Just now, VillaBrum said:

Kosta MOTM imo

Can see him starting at West Ham given his selection today. Would've been easy just to play Cash.

Only issue is I want to see Maatsen on the other side but guess we'll put Digne in for his height v West Ham as they always cause us endless issues from set pieces.

Just now, LxYoungAVFC said:

Tbh I agree with most of what you said but the starting 11 against West Ham will be very similar to today's 11.

Watkins makes a huge difference to this team though.  Rogers dropping deeper to bring the ball forward, and Watkins on the 3nd of the few chances we've created.  Not to mention the option we have to play it to him from deeper. Rogers doesn't have Watkins movement or awareness as striker.

• Like 2

Just now, thunderball said:

Other than their very effective press, they are a dull team 

Off the ball they're incredible, a bit by the numbers with the ball but they're tidy, technically very good. Don't see many bad touches to be fair.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â