Borussia Dortmund - August 10 16:00

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Whoa. You're not allowed to say that. 

It's perfectly OK to  lose every pre season game 10 - 0 as it's purely a fitness exercise. 

Indeed, if I hear/see one more person say that pre season results don’t matter, I’ll go mad. They might not count for anything but getting into winning ways and keeping the mood positive (or at least not letting it get negative) is bloody important.

• Like 1

on another note, its shows the level difference between a 7/10 possession player looking decent at it in the PL against most teams, and actually going up against elite teams and trying to retain possession.

1 minute ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Torres has no one ahead of him to give the ball too..

Can see Barkley getting a run second half, he was that player receiving the ball from Defence all season at Luton.

McGinn not having a great game either. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

Who has started most of the friendlies? Erm, Digne. 

He’s a new player being bedded into the team and a new league. He cost 37.5 million. He’s not here to be back up. 

Use some common sense. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

Sid I challenge you, what did you say again?

Anyone fancy a duel with pistols. 

• Haha 1

Just now, VillaParkAvenue said:

If Matty Cash played tonight, we ’d have been fine. That’s all I’m saying, #avfc

are you drunk?

Struggling to take any positives at all from that first half. Bit of a dreadful pre season all round really. We’re still a couple of quality players away from another top 4 push and a reasonable CL campaign  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â