Borussia Dortmund - August 10 16:00

Pau Torres is so brainless. I’m really starting to think he’s a burden to us defensively.

This is a terrible performance a week before the season starts. I don’t want to say I told you so.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Enda said:

It’s a rhetorical trick to make a sentence sound like an emotion rather than an opinion, with the consequence that correcting them is suddenly attacking their feelings.

(You’d know I’m a teacher, wouldn’t you?)

On this game, a bit of a schooling today will make us more careful next week. Torres won’t lose the ball so easily. Youri won’t make a challenge like that.

No. It's purely because I think that's how me concede a lot of goals but some smart arse on here is bound to immediately post up some stat that says we don't. 

Edited by sidcow

It's pre-season so not an issue but if this was a league game I'd be screaming for Buendia on for McGinn. Have to have players on the pitch who can receive and look after the ball better when we get pressed like this.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

Never given in the prem with VAR. Brandt offside when receiving the ball and Konsa slipped.

Still we look off it big time. Pau is way off the pace. We have no focal point up top. Only plus for me so far is Nedjekovic looks ready to start.

I'm not sure the ball is even getting to a focal point up front at the moment. 

We're missing a midfielder.

Prime example of when ppl say to me " No they need to play it out '

And I say sometimes use your commonsense and just boot it clear the fcking ball.

I get the overall style of play but sometimes it's sheer stupidity in scenarios 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Well this pre season has been a bit of a disaster hasn't. Hard not to be a bit worried about this season when you consider how poorly we ended last season too. Obviously Watkins is absolutely vital for us but it's concerning that we can't get results without him, we really need another striker.

Edited by Razor
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â