Walsall - July 17 19:30

I don't blame Walsall fans for not bothering with this game. It's always a scrappy affair that we tend to dominate and win by 3 or 4 goals. Can't be any fun for them can it 

Two good finishes, good to see Barkley using initiative for the first one. Bit hit and miss but it’s to be expected. Olsen had his customary flap. Guessing we’ll see a completely changed XI for the second half 

Just tuned in for the last 15 minutes or so. Looks a typical pre-season friendly but Rogers is looking sharp. Will be interesting to see if Archer gets more than 45 minutes.

One thing that did cause me to do a double take and a bit of googling.

I swear i heard the commentator mention Charlie Aitken got the ball!. Turns out it is Charlie Lakin and not my former hero reincarnated!😀

Must book that hearing appointment my wife keeps suggesting.🤣

• Haha 1

Villa TV should be having highlights from last season or filling the halftime with something.  Can't be hard to find some footage.

I thought Jimoh did well overall, a few things didn't quite come off, but he's going to be rusty just like the other players, got himself well involved in the game, which is the main thing, also worth remembering he's only seventeen.Everthing else pretty much as expected. Young, Iling Jr, Bailey, and Barry looks a strong attack for the second half, presuming we make eleven changes, will be Barry's first time playing with the first team proper

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â