The confessions thread - clean edition

Xela

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I've got tired of my partners mini hoarding ways , we've got a kid now, a tiny house and are planning to move. After living here for 5 years, having a kid for near 2 and still having her crap shoved everywhere that ain't been touched since pre covid - I've just started chucking it out.

A pair of shoes under the bed not worn since at least 2019. Gone.

A bag under the stairs I've never seen in my life. Bye.

So similar issue and confession at the same time... I hate shopping so if I find something I like, I'll buy a few of them. By a few of them, I mean a silly amount. Nothing too extravagant but if I find some chinos or jeans I like, I might buy 5 of them. Then typically when my weight fluctuates (normally increases), they end up sitting in sport holdalls up in the loft. There' were at least 5-6 large holdalls full of clothes that are brand new.

Missus found them after we got married and she moved in. Some things like my 20-30 trainers/shoes are staying but I agreed to her selling some of the stuff on Vinted. We've been able to shift a decent amount and made about £2k.

Might be worth doing the same if you cba as the buyer pays for p&p so you just need to pop it in a bag and send it via the Post-It lockers. So very straight forward 👍

9 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

So similar issue and confession at the same time... I hate shopping so if I find something I like, I'll buy a few of them. By a few of them, I mean a silly amount. Nothing too extravagant but if I find some chinos or jeans I like, I might buy 5 of them. Then typically when my weight fluctuates (normally increases), they end up sitting in sport holdalls up in the loft. There' were at least 5-6 large holdalls full of clothes that are brand new.

Missus found them after we got married and she moved in. Some things like my 20-30 trainers/shoes are staying but I agreed to her selling some of the stuff on Vinted. We've been able to shift a decent amount and made about £2k.

Might be worth doing the same if you cba as the buyer pays for p&p so you just need to pop it in a bag and send it via the Post-It lockers. So very straight forward 👍

Oh yeah I agree. They've been going on vinted for the past 5 years. I mean not literally but that's all I hear.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Went to the animal rescue place next door last night where hippy musicians Mobius Loop entertained us. Free food and a free bar added to the fun.

Our cat followed us to the entrance then disappeared, more on this later. My son and baby grandson were already there as they were camping for the night, and he had a large Kilner jar full of shrooms.

I think you can all guess where this is going.

The giggles started about two hours later and it just got better (or worse) as the night went on. About 11pm the music wrapped up and we walked back to our place with two neighbours, my cat appeared out of the trees and came with us. By this time I’m certain the cat is a magic wizard.

When we get home the wife needs the toilet but I won’t open the door for about 20 minutes, it was highly amusing. Then I start talking in strange comic accents a bit like Kenny Everett or Mark Heap in Upstart Crow.

I blame the cat, because he’s a wizard. The wife is taking video evidence that I’m hoping never sees the light of day.

Im acting like a loon for what seems like nine or ten hours but every time I look at the clock it’s still midnight. Last night seemed to last about three weeks. 
Im blaming it on the cat because he’s a wizard.

Wife seems to have forgiven me so it’s  all good. 

Pretty sure I saw the cat in a wizards cloak.

This is so beautiful man.

• 2 weeks later...

until today i've been questioning why a league 1 player has made it into the england squad and wondering how there must be better players out there at least in the championship...i didn't know it was the french league 1 he played in......

On 01/09/2024 at 11:53, rjw63 said:

The giggles started about two hours later and it just got better (or worse) as the night went on. About 11pm the music wrapped up and we walked back to our place with two neighbours, my cat appeared out of the trees and came with us. By this time I’m certain the cat is a magic wizard.

My only experience on mushrooms culminated in me asking my (sober) wife to rub my belly.  Reportedly, this ended abruptly at my frenzied behest when I *check's wife notes* "become convinced that I was our pet cat and couldn't handle it".

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â