The confessions thread - clean edition

Xela

10 hours ago, Xela said:

I quite like those Prime hydration drinks. 

The white one that tastes like stones is alright

16 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Any other effects? No hallucinations? 

I found they just gave me a nice buzz, but the special thing was listening to music. It was like I could hear - and focus on - each element (instruments and vocals) all at the same time, in incredible detail. 

No hallucinations. I just couldn’t stop laughing. Great fun!

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Tried the magic mushrooms again yesterday. First time didn't work so I wasn't confident.

Muched them all and three hours later I'm thinking "**** hell I must be impervious to this shite".

Thirty minutes after that the giggles began.

And carried on for about three hours.

Must say the wife was impressed with my demeanour and wanted to know when I was getting some more :crylaugh:

Welcome to the dark side my man :D 

Genuinely, enjoy but stay safe, tripping is wonderful, just make sure you're tripping up and not down.

Take care Roberto.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

For some reason. My morning piss has now evolved into a sit down piss. I think it's to stop the blurry eyed, semi induced spray and boredom.

It's become automatic now. At no other time of the day do I sit, or think about sitting, to have a wazz.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

For some reason. My morning piss has now evolved into a sit down piss. I think it's to stop the blurry eyed, semi induced spray and boredom.

It's become automatic now. At no other time of the day do I sit, or think about sitting, to have a wazz.

I sit down for about 76% of wees at home

I've been debating whether to post this confession. Its been playing on my mind for a week or so. I did think about reaching out for therapy.

I'll put it in spoilers below so those of a weak disposition won't have to read it, unless they want to. 

Anyway, when I was out the other day...

Spoiler

I saw one of those newish Vauxhall Mokka cars, in that neon green colour, and thought to myself... "I quite like that"

Sorry 😢

• Shocked 3

11 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Brother, you're 99% sound I'm sure, but give the reason behind this decision a second thought. I'm sure nothing is wrong, but (assuming age without knowing you) you've maybe had 20 years of habitual 'stand up morning weeing' without even thinking about it. If you were a morning smoker for 20 years, and you never switched up usual routine, it would suggest something else is going on.

Not calling you out, just giving you a nudge to investigate a habit of a lifetime. It needs to be done sometimes. 

I've never stolen a carrier bag and I've never sat down for a wee that wasn't accompanying a shit

I feel like I haven't lived

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Xela said:

I've been debating whether to post this confession. Its been playing on my mind for a week or so. I did think about reaching out for therapy.

I'll put it in spoilers below so those of a weak disposition won't have to read it, unless they want to. 

Anyway, when I was out the other day...

Hide contents

I saw one of those newish Vauxhall Mokka cars, in that neon green colour, and thought to myself... "I quite like that"

Sorry 😢

My wife now drives one.  She usually drives one of those 4X4 type by Volvo which are excellent cars but cost too much to run so we had to downsize .

11 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My wife now drives one.  She usually drives one of those 4X4 type by Volvo which are excellent cars but cost too much to run so we had to downsize .

Gotta be honest, after what you put in the relationship thread I'm surprised you can afford a car at all.

And I'm assuming you're going to be on the sick for a few weeks?

3 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Gotta be honest, after what you put in the relationship thread I'm surprised you can afford a car at all.

And I'm assuming you're going to be on the sick for a few weeks?

Well we need a car and this one she drives now is low on costs touch wood. I’m self employed I get Jack shit . Was hoping to go back to work Monday because stitches were meant to come out tomorrow but the surgeon said yesterday they are not ready to come out yet( next Wednesday I’m having them out) so looks like few more days off. 

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Well we need a car and this one she drives now is low on costs touch wood. I’m self employed I get Jack shit . Was hoping to go back to work Monday because stitches were meant to come out tomorrow but the surgeon said yesterday they are not ready to come out yet( next Wednesday I’m having them out) so looks like few more days off. 

I'd have thought months after your injuries, and with the line of work you're in.

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I'd have thought months after your injuries, and with the line of work you're in.

I can’t afford to be off that amount of time. Once the stitches are out I’ve got to get back to it. In an ideal world yes but I have little choice. 

• Sad 1

I've got tired of my partners mini hoarding ways , we've got a kid now, a tiny house and are planning to move. After living here for 5 years, having a kid for near 2 and still having her crap shoved everywhere that ain't been touched since pre covid - I've just started chucking it out.

A pair of shoes under the bed not worn since at least 2019. Gone.

A bag under the stairs I've never seen in my life. Bye.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I've got tired of my partners mini hoarding ways , we've got a kid now, a tiny house and are planning to move. After living here for 5 years, having a kid for near 2 and still having her crap shoved everywhere that ain't been touched since pre covid - I've just started chucking it out.

A pair of shoes under the bed not worn since at least 2019. Gone.

A bag under the stairs I've never seen in my life. Bye.

mine's the same with take away boxes. we've got stacks of them.

i try and sneak a few into the recycling wherever possible

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â