The confessions thread - clean edition

Xela

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Start with 20-30 in a cup of tea and if it's too strong have fewer next time 😂

I've also agreed to try LSD, something I've always fancied after reading about it,.

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I've also agreed to try LSD, something I've always fancied after reading about it,.

I've always skipped that as I thought it'd send me scatty. Somehow I feel like you'd enjoy it. I'm too much of a control freak.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Start with 20-30 in a cup of tea and if it's too strong have fewer next time 😂

That's the way of the Liberty Cap, the UK's No1 crop.

People doing shrooms now buy imported sealed bags and blister packs of different varieties, cultivated in countries where they're legal.

20-30 of some of those and you're space toast :D 

tumblr_ntg3ootGmR1rsk651o1_500.gif.339fdb441e28cd772767b0d5c78f5e9c.gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I've always skipped that as I thought it'd send me scatty. Somehow I feel like you'd enjoy it. I'm too much of a control freak.

Same. Too much of a gamble. 

And I don't gamble. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Always better to do it with someone who is experienced. You need a guide for LSD the first time

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Always better to do it with someone who is experienced. You need a guide for LSD the first time

That'll be my oldest lad, I find new stuff out about him after 30 years 🤣

• Haha 2

Acid......early 90's, had a booklet of tabs sitting on the side no one brave enough to try em. Mate popped in seen the little bits of paper,  asked what they was "a little bit of paper ain't gonna do f**k all to me" preceded to pick one up, swallow it, he then left the house to take his new girlfriend out............

12 hours later, on our way back from the pub we spotted him walking down the road ,on his own, arms on his jumper dragging on the floor where we had stretched them.

His relief at seeing us was apparent.......his day had descended into chaos, he had called an ambulance and they had called the police in a complete paranoid mess, spent the rest of the night walking around until we came across him.....

That's one of many 80's and 90's acid stories i could tell, they was cheap and easy to get,  they caused chaos tbh.

• Haha 1

Never done acid, did DMT once (without realising what it was) - That experience bent my head in half and scared the living shit out of me. The thought of tripping always appealled but not after that. I can still hear the song that was playing and see the Hagley Road as it turned into a vivid purple water rapids and my car turned into a little rowing boat. Had to 'paddle' to what was Oddbins at the time and chill out for 20 minutes. Mental.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I don't pay for plastic bags at the supermarket

Do you mean you never use them? 

Or you steal them? 

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Do you mean you never use them? 

Or you steal them? 

I acquire them for free when I forget to bring my own.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I don't pay for plastic bags at the supermarket

I'm so glad you said that, the years of guilt have weighed heavy.

I have an acquaintance that just pushes a whole trolley full of shopping straight out the door, his been caught and banned from countless supermarkets but just can't stop himself,  he's got the money, just likes the buzz. Strange man.

13 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I acquire them for free when I forget to bring my own.

Steal them, then. How do you get them past the checkout staff? 

I’d have thought its as simple as using shops where you self serve yourself some bags, then either don’t scan them, don’t press ‘bags’ on the touch screen, or in the case of an actual hooman scanning you shopping then ‘antique’ them with a quick scrunch.

I’m not picturing this being anything like the Thomas Crown Affair.

I always leave a couple of old receipts in the bottom of my Lidl bag, to have killer evidence it’s not a new bag. I’m too pretty for prison.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Steal them, then. How do you get them past the checkout staff? 

Keeping them they were at the cost they used to be.  The bastards rip people off enough.

And hey, I'm confessing.  Am I not absolved of all sin and free from judgement now?

It's really common - they've got the Tesco staff at my local branch specifically checking that you've paid for bags if they come over to approve age-restricted purchases

40% of people admit to stealing them, so I assume it's much higher.

Morrisons now charge 60 bloody pence for them so I can see why people just nick a couple if they forget to take their own.

15 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

And hey, I'm confessing.  Am I not absolved of all sin and free from judgement now?

No. Not until you've paid penance.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the self checkout. 

We have bunch of the sturdy 'bags for life', so never need the flimsy ones. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â