Baseball 2024

Ohtani back in Asia just in time for his interpreter to get canned by the Dodgers for sports betting and stealing money from Ohtani to cover his losses.

Play ball!

• 1 month later...
On 21/03/2024 at 19:53, maqroll said:

Ohtani back in Asia just in time for his interpreter to get canned by the Dodgers for sports betting and stealing money from Ohtani to cover his losses.

Play ball!

Love your avatar!

You’re in New England: Sox fan? Giants fan here, my wife is from Rhode Island and she’s the only non-Red Sox fan in here family, she is an A’s fan.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Holy 💩, it’s happened again 

Unbelievable. And it's not even the same knee as before. Hard to feel sorry for a 24 year old billionaire baseball player, but I can extend some feels. Tough luck.

Just now, maqroll said:

Unbelievable. And it's not even the same knee as before. Hard to feel sorry for a 24 year old billionaire baseball player, but I can extend some feels. Tough luck.

I hear ya. Not a Braves fan but always followed & kind of liked them because of growing up just 3 hours away (my first MLB game was at Fulton County Stadium in 78). As a fan of the game in general this really sucks. He’s a generational player and has the talent to be an all-time great. Yo have this happen twice doesn’t bode well 

23 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

50th anniversary of this legendary night 

The Dollop podcast does a great episode on that night.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hornso said:

The Dollop podcast does a great episode on that night.

👍👍 just noticed from your profile that you were born on the same day as one of my favorite Grateful Dead shows that I attended. Hershey, Pennsylvania, outside in a heavy rain. Insanely fun time 🤣

• Like 1

RIP Willie Mays 😢 The greatest Giant ever and arguably the best player ever. One of a kind and a true legend. Will be at the park in 9 days to see Giants/Cubs and as always will pay a visit to his statue. This trip will be sadly different 

IMG_9956.jpeg.27a56852d569dca6dbb197f3761a6fc5.jpeg

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan
  • Sad 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â