Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

4 minutes ago, limpid said:

I didn't have to do this in the Holte. Just opened the ticket in the wallet and tapped. The person in front of me had the ticket open in the wallet but had to try about 5 times and then it worked with nothing being done differently.

Maybe it's just the turnstile I use but you can imagine different people are having different experiences and it's annoying.

Any system needs to be tested using multiple devices that is basic I.T.  each device should have the same experience.

• Like 1

Re sold my ticket for the Everton game due to being on holiday, the club resold the tick for a category B game which was £75.00 after the club had taken their cut of the resale I had £49.00 paid into my account, nearly £26 had been taken in commission, won’t be doing that again 

30 minutes ago, andycappa said:

Re sold my ticket for the Everton game due to being on holiday, the club resold the tick for a category B game which was £75.00 after the club had taken their cut of the resale I had £49.00 paid into my account, nearly £26 had been taken in commission, won’t be doing that again 

You get 80% of the ST price divided by 19.

• Like 1

The saga continues with the seats that don’t exist!

Received a call from the ticket office today to say the seats will not in fact be ready for Man Utd as previously hoped, so we are off to the 1888 block in the Trinity this time. 

The club are still optimistic the seats will be available, but I am quite sceptical at this stage… let’s see what happens ahead of Bournemouth. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

Received a call from the ticket office today to say the seats will not in fact be ready for Man Utd as previously hoped, so we are off to the 1888 block in the Trinity this time. 

The club are still optimistic the seats will be available, but I am quite sceptical at this stage… let’s see what happens ahead of Bournemouth. 

This is just bonkers

1 hour ago, MadridVilla said:

It's almost as if they don't want season ticket holders in the ground anymore 😉

6 hours ago, TDR V2 said:

This is just bonkers

Indeed - who knew it could take so long to install 40 seats. (That’s obviously not the issue).

On a positive note, it’s another padded seat that would usually cost more than what we’re paying. I will say again that the team in the ticket office are doing a sterling job, as we are being offered really good seats and not being palmed off into the corners which I had thought would happen. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, withes_shin said:

It's almost as if they don't want season ticket holders in the ground anymore 😉

If it’s anything like the Arsenal game, we’ll be invited to watch the game on the tv in the concourse - why waste all that space when you can sell season tickets to watch on the screen?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MadridVilla said:

Indeed - who knew it could take so long to install 40 seats. (That’s obviously not the issue).

On a positive note, it’s another padded seat that would usually cost more than what we’re paying. I will say again that the team in the ticket office are doing a sterling job, as we are being offered really good seats and not being palmed off into the corners which I had thought would happen. 

You've gotta be GA+ to be farmed off into the corners. 

I think the ticket office staff are brilliant if and when you can get through to them. I hope they sort it soon

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â