Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

1 hour ago, limpid said:

Five minutes in the Upper Holte about ten minutes before kick off. Either it's a people problem, or there aren't enough turnstiles wherever you are.

It was less than that for the first home game.

North stand took 45 minutes.

So yes it's still a problem.

13 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

North stand took 45 minutes.

So yes it's still a problem.

The North Stand is a joke as you only have one way in up the ramp once you get passed the crowd to the furthest turnstile it's normally pretty quick to get in  but when the que is back to the ticket office you have angry fans.

51 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

The North Stand is a joke as you only have one way in up the ramp once you get passed the crowd to the furthest turnstile it's normally pretty quick to get in  but when the que is back to the ticket office you have angry fans.

Indeed. The holte may be fine but it's easy to forget there are 3 other stands. One of is significantly worse than the rest in its infrastructure.  And that stand can't seemingly cope with this new system yet they did it anyway.

Edited by Hank Scorpio

13 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Indeed. The holte may be fine but it's easy to forget there are 3 other stands. One of is significantly worse than the rest in its infrastructure.  And that stand can't seemingly cope with this new system yet they did it anyway.

So what has changed in that stand? Have they reduced the number of turnstiles?

The Premier League introduced the requirement of digital tickets, not the club.

14 minutes ago, limpid said:

So what has changed in that stand? Have they reduced the number of turnstiles?

The Premier League introduced the requirement of digital tickets, not the club.

I have no idea what's happened. All I know is it's worse than ever to get in. Can only assume they lack of space and funneling of the approach, combined both the system either not working or people not capable of using it are causing queues to back up towards the club shop.

I’m lower trinity. Normal couple of minute queue to the turnstile. Had my Apple wallet ST open, tapped it on top, didn’t work first time. Checked I had the right pass open which I did, tried again and worked second time. No idea why it didn’t work first time. By other people’s experiences, still some bugs in the system. All these seemingly small delays eventually build up over half hour or so. 

I think the introduction of The Cells is making an already congested area to get to the turnstiles even more congested.

I went to walk up the steps from Witton Lane to the North Stand turnstiles and was asked for my ticket, which I showed them only to be told that its the wrong ticket and these steps now are only for corporate and that I had to join another queue that was snaking all through the car park behind the back of the North Stand, 30 minutes after queueing the digital ticket didn't work, even though it was fine against Arsenal.

It's all the small things that are making a problem a bigger problem

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â