Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

For any Apple users it's worth checking your season ticket in your Apple wallet - it's probably no longer there and under expired passes.

You'll need to delete it from your Apple Wallet and re-save it from the Villa app.

I still haven't been able to add my ST to my google wallet as it says its on an Apple. They've stopped replying to my DM's on twitter and can never get through over the phone. 

15 hours ago, 5-1 said:

I still haven't been able to add my ST to my google wallet as it says its on an Apple. They've stopped replying to my DM's on twitter and can never get through over the phone. 

Linked to the post above yours, is it possible the old one (even from last season) is still in your apple account? And even though it's expired, it's blocking the transfer of the new one? If you have access to the old iPhone wallet might be worth checking?

6 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Linked to the post above yours, is it possible the old one (even from last season) is still in your apple account? And even though it's expired, it's blocking the transfer of the new one? If you have access to the old iPhone wallet might be worth checking?

Yeah i had last years in my wallet but that was deleted about 3 weeks ago when the emails come out and it failed the first time. 

17 minutes ago, 5-1 said:

Yeah i had last years in my wallet but that was deleted about 3 weeks ago when the emails come out and it failed the first time. 

Without wanting to labour the point or question you intelligence (not intended), did you check that it isn't just expired and still sitting on your Apple wallet in the expired section?

It's also entirely possible it still won't work even if it is there and you delete it, but just thought it's worth a mention.

Edited by MrBlack

4 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Without wanting to labour the point or question you intelligence (not intended), did you check that it isn't just expired and still sitting on your Apple wallet in the expired section?

It's also entirely possible it still won't work even if it is there and you delete it, but just thought it's worth a mention.

Yeah i completely deleted it out but thank you for trying to be helpful 

• Thanks 1

On 10/09/2024 at 15:45, wilko154 said:

For any Apple users it's worth checking your season ticket in your Apple wallet - it's probably no longer there and under expired passes.

You'll need to delete it from your Apple Wallet and re-save it from the Villa app.

Wilko, before deleting and reinstalling its worth trying "Unhide" if your season ticket is in the expired passes.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 5-1 said:

Yeah i completely deleted it out but thank you for trying to be helpful 

The Apple wallet appears to work differently to the Google one. That would have worked with the Google one. Sadly I don't know anyone useful that has an Apple wallet

6 hours ago, Lochheads twin said:

Wilko, before deleting and reinstalling its worth trying "Unhide" if your season ticket is in the expired passes.

Didn't know you could do that, I'll do that after Saturday's game if they haven't fixed the issue with the passes expiring each game.

I took my Nephew again yesterday as my son was working. After trying unsuccessfully to call the club a few times during the week to transfer the ticket, I called again yesterday. 

There were only 20 people infront of me in the queue and it still took 54mins before anyone answered. 

Buying/transferring a ticket isn’t going to take more than 5mins (and that’s being generous) so I’d love to know exactly how many staff they have on the phones. It seems ridiculous that on the day of a game I’m still worrying about if I can transfer a ticket. 

Edited by Colin79
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Colin79 said:

I took my Nephew again yesterday as my son was working. After trying unsuccessfully to call the club a few times during the week to transfer the ticket, I called again yesterday. 

There were only 20 people infront of me in the queue and it still took 54mins before anyone answered. 

Buying/transferring a ticket isn’t going to take more than 5mins (and that’s being generous) so I’d love to know exactly how many staff they have on the phones. It seems ridiculous that on the day of a game I’m still worrying about if I can transfer a ticket. 

Took me 57 minutes to get through with 20 people in queue. All I wanted to do was move my seat.

I asked the person what the options are now if buy a ticket but can't make it. She had no answer.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Sad 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

You would think so. 

I've given up expecting any sort of decent service when it comes to the Villa. Everything just feels like such an effort. 

You’d think it would benefit the club to do so though by taking the pressure off the phone lines. 

The only stumbling block would be if you’re transferring to someone in a different age/price band, but when you do it over the phone it’s worked out instantly so it would be easy enough to implement. 

• Like 1

So massive queues to get in yet again. They introduced a technology and process that means you need to get there and hour before kick off just to get in. Do they have a plan to resolve the issues around this?

If it's user error then fair enough but even i find it hard to believe 40k people are that dumb they can't scan a ticket. That said before the season I did air my concerns about nfc. Appears to becoming true. 

You can't keep expecting an hour queue to get in, it's not acceptable.

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

So massive queues to get in yet again. They introduced a technology and process that means you need to get there and hour before kick off just to get in. Do they have a plan to resolve the issues around this?

If it's user error then fair enough but even i find it hard to believe 40k people are that dumb they can't scan a ticket. That said before the season I did air my concerns about nfc. Appears to becoming true. 

You can't keep expecting an hour queue to get in, it's not acceptable.

Five minutes in the Upper Holte about ten minutes before kick off. Either it's a people problem, or there aren't enough turnstiles wherever you are.

It was less than that for the first home game.

Just now, limpid said:

Five minutes in the Upper Holte about ten minutes before kick off. Either it's a people problem, or there aren't enough turnstiles wherever you are.

It was less than that for the first home game.

Similar to yourself I’m in the Upper Holte and had no issues getting in for either game. That said, the queues for the Witton have been huge when I’ve been walking past. 

• Like 1

Mates worked fine, mine wouldn’t scan at the turnstile, yet against Arsenal both worked a doddle, took 5 attempts for it to actually work on the new scanners, compared to the old one we tapped onto 

Edited by rbcuk

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â