Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

5 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

You are a lot more patient than I would be

I am still giving them the benefit of the doubt that they are going to contact. My gut feeling is the cameras will be removed and seats installed - it would be very odd to add these seats to the seat map this year if this wasn’t a planned change.

2 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

I am still giving them the benefit of the doubt that they are going to contact. My gut feeling is the cameras will be removed and seats installed - it would be very odd to add these seats to the seat map this year if this wasn’t a planned change.

So where did you sit ?

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So where did you sit ?

For the Arsenal game, started off sat in the gangway next to the cameras, then found two seats a few rows back the other side of the gangway that were unoccupied. Fortunately those seats are season ticket holders who don’t often attend (or resell their seat, it would seem). 

11 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

For the Arsenal game, started off sat in the gangway next to the cameras, then found two seats a few rows back the other side of the gangway that were unoccupied. Fortunately those seats are season ticket holders who don’t often attend (or resell their seat, it would seem). 

That's pretty shocking. Hope it's sorted soon and you are compensated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MadridVilla said:

Still waiting on the club to contact me which is a bit disappointing to be honest. Will leave it a few more days until I contact the ticket office. 

A direct message to Avfc support on Twitter got me a faster response than an email to the ticket office if that helps. 

14 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

A direct message to Avfc support on Twitter got me a faster response than an email to the ticket office if that helps. 

Thanks, I have asked this morning and had confirmation that the club will be contacting supporters shortly.

2 hours ago, MadridVilla said:

On a more positive note, the 900 season ticket holders who were displaced should have received/shortly be receiving the £80 store voucher offered as compensation for the move. Arrived by post this morning. 

Does this include all fans who were moved?

Edited by Vincenzo

21 minutes ago, Vincenzo said:

Does this include all fans who were moved?

It covers the 900 fans whose seats were no longer available due to hospitality upgrades, across the North, Trinity, and DE stands. To my knowledge, fans moved in the Holte due to rearranging gangways have not received anything.

17 hours ago, MadridVilla said:

I hope you are right, but I used to sit four rows up to the left of those seats until 2017 and I remember when the cameras were put in about 14 years ago, the same thing happened to the season ticket holders that had sat there before (they came to sit in their usual seats and found Sky cameras and cameramen, were already in them). I think they may have been moved to the Trinity, but those seats were taken out after a couple of weeks and were never replaced.   

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

It covers the 900 fans whose seats were no longer available due to hospitality upgrades, across the North, Trinity, and DE stands. To my knowledge, fans moved in the Holte due to rearranging gangways have not received anything.

OK, Thanks 

51 minutes ago, John said:

I hope you are right, but I used to sit four rows up to the left of those seats until 2017 and I remember when the cameras were put in about 14 years ago, the same thing happened to the season ticket holders that had sat there before (they came to sit in their usual seats and found Sky cameras and cameramen, were already in them). I think they may have been moved to the Trinity, but those seats were taken out after a couple of weeks and were never replaced.   

Interesting, I hadn’t realised the same issue happened before. 

My thinking was that the club wants to pack in as many seats as possible - hence the Holte reshuffle - and it would make sense to take out the camera position and add in around 40 extra seats. If I’m not mistaken there isn’t always a camera there for every game anyway, and it is usually on the gantry above? 

3 hours ago, MadridVilla said:

My thinking was that the club wants to pack in as many seats as possible - hence the Holte reshuffle - and it would make sense to take out the camera position and add in around 40 extra seats. If I’m not mistaken there isn’t always a camera there for every game anyway, and it is usually on the gantry above? 

They could offer them as GA+CAM

23 hours ago, MadridVilla said:

It happened when the first 3D game was televised at Villa Park. I'm not sure whether it was the first game of the season or later on. It didn't always have cameras in place, but after a while they removed the seats (leaving just the back rests) and nobody could sit there. Yes, the cameras were/are always on the gantry near the back of the stand, I think about 4 seats were removed from the front row and I think 2 cameras replaced them for televised games, they were left empty other than then. It seemed a bit overkill, particularly after Sky stopped doing 3D games, but I guess Sky can get what they want, given what they are paying the PL clubs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

Has anyone come across anything that says there's a maximum amount of matches you can resell as a season ticket holder?

You hoping to cash in on some dynamic prices?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Get ready for concessions to go next season. I think I'll be done with it when that happens. 

I'd imagine these current Champions League prices will be the standard price.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â