Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

6 hours ago, Hev said:

I cant make Everton game. Looked at the "cant make the game " option on the OS but that seems to be to sell ticket back to club rather than transfer it to a specific person. Do i have to ring up to sort do you think? They do have a fan id but are not ST holder

Add them to your family and friends list in your ticket account then phone the ticket office and ask for your seat to be transferred for that game. You’ll get an email with their ticket to send on to them.

Apparently this can also be done via DM on Twitter with the AVFC Support page but I’ve not done that way before.

11 hours ago, chappy said:

Add them to your family and friends list in your ticket account then phone the ticket office and ask for your seat to be transferred for that game. You’ll get an email with their ticket to send on to them.

Apparently this can also be done via DM on Twitter with the AVFC Support page but I’ve not done that way before.

Thanks i have sorted it now - after 70 min hold on phone . At least it's sorted now. Lady at TO was very helpful - not her fault delay is so long - you have to wonder how many "agents" they have there though

5 minutes ago, Hev said:

Thanks i have sorted it now - after 70 min hold on phone . At least it's sorted now. Lady at TO was very helpful - not her fault delay is so long - you have to wonder how many "agents" they have there though

If the ticket office doesn't exist, are all the people just at home now?

21 minutes ago, turvontour said:

If the ticket office doesn't exist, are all the people just at home now?

Maybe that's it. I just assumed they were all in an office at VP somewhere - but not one open to public anymore. 🙄

• Like 1

What I find odd is that Villa are doing their best to wring out money from fans and yet being very reluctant to hand out cards at £20 a pop as an alternative to this digital ticket malarkey.

If say 10% of fans wanted a card and were willing to pay then 4000 (ish) x £20 would bring in £80 000. Enough to pay for Digne for about 50 mins of his time.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

What I find odd is that Villa are doing their best to wring out money from fans and yet being very reluctant to hand out cards at £20 a pop as an alternative to this digital ticket malarkey.

If say 10% of fans wanted a card and were willing to pay then 4000 (ish) x £20 would bring in £80 000. Enough to pay for Digne for about 50 mins of his time.

70% of attendees must use a digital ticket (PL rules). It's unlikely that the club can insist that corporate guests have to use a wallet - they don't even have turnstiles.

We have no figures for how many people have been given a card for free on accessibility grounds.

I don't think they can allow everyone to purchase one just because they'd like one and be confident of meeting the PL limit.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

This may have already been mentioned but I've looked in my iPhone wallet and my season ticket was moved to "expired passes"

I clicked "unhide" and it is back.

Anyone know why?

Because Villa IT department are completely shit at their job. 

5 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

This may have already been mentioned but I've looked in my iPhone wallet and my season ticket was moved to "expired passes"

Anyone know why?

Did you read the last few pages of the thread where this has been discussed?

57 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

Anyone know why?

The answer is not to unhide it, but to remove it completely then re-add it from the original source. Simple hey?

Edited by MrBlack
And by original source I don't mean the tingly tea tree and mint bottle you've got at the back of your shower cupboard that has never seen the light of day

On 27/08/2024 at 14:02, limpid said:

70% of attendees must use a digital ticket (PL rules). It's unlikely that the club can insist that corporate guests have to use a wallet - they don't even have turnstiles.

We have no figures for how many people have been given a card for free on accessibility grounds.

I don't think they can allow everyone to purchase one just because they'd like one and be confident of meeting the PL limit.

This 70% rule has been done very much on the quiet. Was the Football Supporters Association consulted on this? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

This 70% rule has been done very much on the quiet. Was the Football Supporters Association consulted on this? 

I've no idea.

• Like 1

On 27/08/2024 at 00:12, chappy said:

I am probably being rather stupid but where is the family and friends list in your Villa account? Annoyingly I have realised that i am away for the Bayern game and was wondering if I could give this other to a mate. I very well could be getting lots of 'friends' after this announcement lol.

56 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I am probably being rather stupid but where is the family and friends list in your Villa account? Annoyingly I have realised that i am away for the Bayern game and was wondering if I could give this other to a mate. I very well could be getting lots of 'friends' after this announcement lol.

Go to the villa App, edit profile, click on ticketing and scroll down. I think!

35 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

What happened in the end with your invisible seat?

Still waiting on the club to contact me which is a bit disappointing to be honest. Will leave it a few more days until I contact the ticket office. 

• Shocked 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â