Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

Now that we have completed **** Up Phase 1, Villa are pleased to announce the start of  **** Up Phase 2. Please may we draw your attention to your Apple wallets, where you will notice that your season-ticket has already expired after just one game.

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Now that we have completed **** Up Phase 1, Villa are pleased to announce the start of  **** Up Phase 2. Please may we draw your attention to your Apple wallets, where you will notice that your season-ticket has already expired after just one game.

Not just season tickets. I’ve bought tickets for the Everton game and there is just the option to download to your phone wallet (as opposed to print off). However when you click on the link it just takes you to a page that says “sorry, something went wrong, certificate not found”. I’ve emailed them twice about it but no reply.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Not just season tickets. I’ve bought tickets for the Everton game and there is just the option to download to your phone wallet (as opposed to print off). However when you click on the link it just takes you to a page that says “sorry, something went wrong, certificate not found”. I’ve emailed them twice about it but no reply.

That's a common problem, had it all last season too.. the add to wallet link will eventually work

24 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

That's a common problem, had it all last season too.. the add to wallet link will eventually work

Fingers crossed. I’ve never had a problem before, always use Apple wallet.

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

Yep same problem for me.

I cant make Everton game. Looked at the "cant make the game " option on the OS but that seems to be to sell ticket back to club rather than transfer it to a specific person. Do i have to ring up to sort do you think? They do have a fan id but are not ST holder

49 minutes ago, Hev said:

I cant make Everton game. Looked at the "cant make the game " option on the OS but that seems to be to sell ticket back to club rather than transfer it to a specific person. Do i have to ring up to sort do you think? They do have a fan id but are not ST holder

They've said that the "distribute" option will be available on last Thursday, Friday, soon, when it's ready. The communications within the club seem as piss poor as with the customers.

My ST has disappeared from my Apple Wallet. When I click add to wallet inside the app it says ‘card already added to wallet. 

The same happened last season, didn’t matter much as we also had a physical card. 

Edited by Colin79

3 minutes ago, Colin79 said:

My ST has disappeared from my Apple Wallet. When I click add to wallet inside the app it says ‘card already added to wallet. 

The same happened last season, didn’t matter much as we also had a physical card. 

That didn’t happen to me last season. But I can tell you what has happened this time. For some reason, the season ticket has expired

You need to look in the wallet for expired passes.

Then you need to remove it. And then you need to re-add it from the app. The season-ticket was updated On Saturday night.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

That didn’t happen to me last season. But I can tell you what has happened this time. For some reason, the season ticket has expired

You need to look in the wallet for expired passes.

Then you need to remove it. And then you need to re-add it from the app. The season-ticket was updated On Saturday night.

That’s worked, thanks mate. 

We don’t need to do this before every game do we? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Colin79 said:

I’ve just gone into mine and it had also gone. 
Went into expired and had option for “unhide” which I’ve done and it’s showing again . 

9 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I’ve just gone into mine and it had also gone. 
Went into expired and had option for “unhide” which I’ve done and it’s showing again . 

But it will still be expired mate, delete from your wallet and then add it again from the app 👍

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Colin79 said:

That’s worked, thanks mate. 

We don’t need to do this before every game do we? 

I’m really hoping not. In the Apple wallet, there is an option to allow automatic updates for passes so I’m not sure why it didn’t update automatically . I am wondering, whether this expiration problem is happening to people who added it from the email link and nor the app?

last year, I added my season ticket from the app and it never expired. The irony of this is that I only used it once last year to test it, and I have been given a physical plasticcard because my 2nd hand iPhone is 12 years old. I only got my First smart phone 11 months ago after trying to resist it, and now I am suddenly giving people advice on forums.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I’m really hoping not. In the Apple wallet, there is an option to allow automatic updates for passes so I’m not sure why it didn’t update automatically . I am wondering, whether this expiration problem is happening to people who added it from the email link and nor the app?

last year, I added my season ticket from the app and it never expired. The irony of this is that I only used it once last year to test it, and I have been given a physical plasticcard because my 2nd hand iPhone is 12 years old. I only got my First smart phone 11 months ago after trying to resist it, and now I am suddenly giving people advice on forums.

I added mine from the app last year mate, it worked for a couple of games then disappeared and I couldn’t add it again from the app. 

Until your post above, I hadn’t considered looking at expired cards in my wallet, and as I said, because I had a physical card I wasn’t really bothered. 

Edited by Colin79

1 minute ago, Colin79 said:

I added mine from the app last year mate, it worked for a couple of games then disappeared and I couldn’t add it again from the app. 

Until your post above, I hadn’t considered looking at expired cards in my wallet, and as I said, because I had a physical card I wasn’t really bothered. 

In that case, we can’t rule out that we’re going to have to go through this rigmarole every week. Can you imagine all the people who won’t realise it has expired until they get to the turnstiles, or others who think that un hiding it is enough?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colin79 said:

Check in the archive folder in your wallet

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

After the game both season tickets on my phone was updated around 10pm, still showing in my Apple wallet 

So some people have had updates, and for others the season ticket has expired. I wonder what the difference is between us that is causing this?

Posted (edited)

Apple rocket polishers.

Season card is still showing in my Google wallet looking just fine and dandyo. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â