Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

The rail seating worked well where I sit in upper Holte but the row numbering was confusing. The row number was on the rail, so most of us did not know if that indicated the rail belonged to the row or the seat.

As it was what I thought was row 27 was in fact 28 !

Heck out....

• Like 1

The fans did their bit, for the most part, everyone was ready, everyone had an understanding of what they needed to do....

...and then they opened the turnstiles 45 minutes late.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

they decided to move season ticket seats to the DE Upper.  These new seats are in row AA. Slight problem - you can't sit in row AA because that's where the cameras are so they've bought seats that don't exist. The stewards told them to just sit anywhere. 

How is it possible to sit anywhere for a sold out game?  Did they expect them to share a seat with a random, sit on someone’s lap or kick someone else out of their seat?

55 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I sit in the central upper DE.

Today I was bemused as to why so many of what I initially thought were idiots were sitting in the wrong seats for a sell-put game, getting turfed out when the actual seat owners arrived (late,  because of the queues outside), moving to the wrong seats again and getting turfed out again.

Anyway, when 3 of these people ended up behind me I asked them what was going on.

When they were turfed out of their season ticket seats in the lower DE to make way for the 150 Club, they decided to move season ticket seats to the DE Upper.  These new seats are in row AA. Slight problem - you can't sit in row AA because that's where the cameras are so they've bought seats that don't exist. The stewards told them to just sit anywhere. 

Good work Villa!

My mate told me this also!

5 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

I am one of those people - relocated to seats in row BB that do not exist as there are TV cameras there. There have not been seats there for years so I’m told so it is astonishingly bad how these were offered for sale. No contact from the club and we have been told to contact the club ourselves to sort new seats. I am really considering packing it in having been moved from the lower Doug to make way for a half-empty 150 club. 

It’s really unbelievable. As if you being moved in the first place wasn’t bad enough

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

I am one of those people - relocated to seats in row BB that do not exist as there are TV cameras there. There have not been seats there for years so I’m told so it is astonishingly bad how these were offered for sale. No contact from the club and we have been told to contact the club ourselves to sort new seats. I am really considering packing it in having been moved from the lower Doug to make way for a half-empty 150 club. 

Why should you have to contact them to correct their massive **** up? Pricks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

The fans did their bit, for the most part, everyone was ready, everyone had an understanding of what they needed to do....

...and then they opened the turnstiles 45 minutes late.

i had no idea this was the reason for the queues. do we know why this was?

Just now, tomav84 said:

i had no idea this was the reason for the queues. do we know why this was?

Steward told me there was a stadium-wide system failure, I’m assuming he meant the ticket readers. They didn’t open the turnstiles until 40 minutes before kickoff. I got there 90 minutes before kickoff and there were already big queues with all entrances shut

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Sit in upper holte, my St renewal email told me I was on rail seating now, was pleasantly surprised I wasn’t. Every cloud eh. 

same!

2 hours ago, delboy54 said:

The rail seating worked well where I sit in upper Holte but the row numbering was confusing. The row number was on the rail, so most of us did not know if that indicated the rail belonged to the row or the seat.

As it was what I thought was row 27 was in fact 28 !

Heck out....

Same for me. I went to to wrong row 

I got there well after 5.00.

The queues were still massive.  From what I could see when people were just merrily tapping in it was pretty quick, but every 3rd person tried shoving their phone into the mouth of the reader like it was a paper ticket. They'd try it a couple of three times before someone told them just to tap it instead. 

I said to the security guard they should have big signs above each turnstile with instructions. He looked at me blankly. 

So there was (predictably) a lot of user error slowing the queues up. 

They should have attached a video with each ticket showing people how to use the ticket.

It ain't hard. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Steward told me there was a stadium-wide system failure, I’m assuming he meant the ticket readers. They didn’t open the turnstiles until 40 minutes before kickoff. I got there 90 minutes before kickoff and there were already big queues with all entrances shut

It's been clear that nobody checks anything regarding the stadium until the day it opens for the past few years now. It's every **** year now.

8 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why should you have to contact them to correct their massive **** up? Pricks.

The match day stewards suggested it, but to be honest I don’t think they had been told what to do about it so they were just trying to be helpful - not really their job though. I would expect the club to contact pretty quickly to sort it out but we’ll see. 

8 hours ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

It’s really unbelievable. As if you being moved in the first place wasn’t bad enough

Yep - moved from a seat that doesn’t exist to a seat that also doesn’t exist. To top it off the £80 club shop voucher we were offered for the move has never materialised, I suspect they are intentionally delaying it. 

• Sad 1

We were moved from L5 due to the realignment of the gangways according to the ticket office which we knew was BS. I’ve had the same seat from day 1 of the Holte being all seater.

As suspected my old seat was occupied by others that had been displaced from the Trinity. They can’t even be honest when alienating long standing fans.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â