Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Trying to get my mum’s ticket transferred to me for tomorrow. 

Twitter support don’t reply. Ticket office phone line is closed due to high demand. 

Can I download the app myself and download the ticket? Or take a screenshot? Or even just take the device with the ticket on it with me? 

if I don’t transfer it because you can’t seem to be able to do it, and I just have my mums ticket do they have any way of knowing it’s not her?

What an unprofessional shambles. 

call 0121 327 5353 and tell them you are having problems and they will put you in queue to the ticket office rather than all the lines are busy message on the other number that cuts you off

took me 40 minutes yesterday but they do pick up and tell you your place in the queue whilst you hold 

Edited by Follyfoot

I think the lines are busy message and getting cut off is whilst the ticket office staff are on their lunch break.

I tried yesterday and got the above message, tried again at 1.30 and after holding on for 1 hour 15 minutes managed to get my daughters ticket re-allocated while she's away on holiday.

1 minute ago, withes_shin said:

I think the lines are busy message and getting cut off is whilst the ticket office staff are on their lunch break.

I tried yesterday and got the above message, tried again at 1.30 and after holding on for 1 hour 15 minutes managed to get my daughters ticket re-allocated while she's away on holiday.

I had it at between 10am and 12.30pm continuously yesterday before going the other route 

can't fault the amount of tweets villa have sent out with instructions around what to do

the problem is that those that have yet to download their tickets are possibly the older generation who are unlikely to have twitter. aside from the email with the download link, i've seen no subsequent emails with the info they're sending out on social media

• Like 2

On 22/08/2024 at 11:05, TDR V2 said:

The app is temperamental at best, my match tickets keep appearing and disappearing. Luckily already have them in wallet.

Have you tried emailing them, they usually respond pretty quick

AVFC Ticket Hotline and Quick response do not go hand in hand

Edited by Mark_1989

2 hours ago, Mark_1989 said:

AVFC Ticket Hotline and Quick response do not go hand in hand

They have been OK previously but the current season ticket situation is different

I transferred my ticket to a mate and he hasn't received anything. It does says in his account that he has a ticket for the game but all the options are blocked out and don't work. 

All the ticket offices are closed down. Absolute shambles to go into a season so under prepared. 

On 23/08/2024 at 08:38, Colin79 said:

That’s interesting, I asked the question yesterday when I called the club to transfer my sons ticket and was told that it’s something they are working on, but she seemed to have no idea when it would be live. 

I had an email yesterday saying it will be live for the Everton game. 

I've been told a enough conflicting things now to conclude that nobody has a clue what's happening with the ticketing system. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dogbonus said:

Thought I had mine sorted but just seen an image that makes me wonder...

In the app it shows a season ticket but no individual games.

Same in the wallet.

Is this right? 

Think so, as that’s what ours look like in the app and digital wallet, as I think you just see the card in the wallet like a normal card we used to have 

Literally the only thing that stops this every week is the 30,000 fans with a plastic thing they just have to tap that sail through

Every game there are countless morons who queue for 5 minutes only to get to the turnstile and only then unlock their phone and search for whatever **** thing they need to scan.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Well that was carnage as predicted.

Got thre 2 hours before. Massive queues.

The ticketing operation isn't very well ran is it. 

Communication is dire. Let's be honest about this.

The turnstiles in Lower Holte didn't open until after 1630.. once they opened it moved fairly quickly.

Liked the rail seating, lots of STHs complaining about where their new seats were, some proper random moves by the sounds of it

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â