Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

For anyone who can't access in the app, check the app doesn't need updating.

It's worth re-searching the app in the App Store on iPhone, I had to update the app that way.

• Like 1

I had a digital ST on my apple phone the end of last season (more so as a back up incase i forgot my card) but i switched to a samsung phone over the summer and while i can view the ST in the app, it won't let me add it to my google wallet as it says it's already been added to an apple wallet. I get no signal anywhere near VP so not ideal. I've messaged AVFC Support on twitter so will see what they say. This is exactly the reason they should have done this at least a week ago for all these situations that they wouldn't have thought of 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

For anyone who can't access in the app, check the app doesn't need updating.

It's worth re-searching the app in the App Store on iPhone, I had to update the app that way.

Same for android, an update was released today and the season ticket doesn't appear until the update is complete.

32 minutes ago, 5-1 said:

I had a digital ST on my apple phone the end of last season (more so as a back up incase i forgot my card) but i switched to a samsung phone over the summer and while i can view the ST in the app, it won't let me add it to my google wallet as it says it's already been added to an apple wallet. I get no signal anywhere near VP so not ideal. I've messaged AVFC Support on twitter so will see what they say. This is exactly the reason they should have done this at least a week ago for all these situations that they wouldn't have thought of 

That’s probably still last seasons mate, meaning your ST for this season hasn’t been loaded onto the app yet. Have you had the email yet? 

Edited by Colin79

31 minutes ago, 5-1 said:

Have you archived or deleted last seasons?

My Son can’t make the game Saturday so I had a look on my online account to see if I could reallocate his ticket to my nephew, there is an option to do so, but it seems to locked. 

Maybe it’s something they are working on. 

7 minutes ago, Colin79 said:

That’s probably still last seasons mate, meaning your ST for this season hasn’t been loaded onto the app yet. Have you had the email yet? 

Yeah it's this seasons ticket. Had the email early this afternoon 

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Have you archived or deleted last seasons?

Deleted it out of my apple wallet (luckily still had my oldphone) but still not letting me add it to google on my new phone 

Adding mine to my Google wallet was easy. Any idea on how I add my son's? He's 13 so I want to keep his ticket on my device. They only sent me an email for mine. They might have sent him an email (as if he'd ever know) but how do I get his ticket in my app so I can put it in my wallet?

1 minute ago, RoyalVilla said:

Adding mine to my Google wallet was easy. Any idea on how I add my son's? He's 13 so I want to keep his ticket on my device. They only sent me an email for mine. They might have sent him an email (as if he'd ever know) but how do I get his ticket in my app so I can put it in my wallet?

Can you log in on his Villa account on your phone? If so, then I’d imagine you can add to the wallet 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Can you log in on his Villa account on your phone? If so, then I’d imagine you can add to the wallet 

I wasn't able to do that, but I was able to get into his email and forward it to me. I downloaded it from there so now have both tickets in my wallet. 

The process is pretty simple but I think a lot of people are going to struggle. Especially older fans and those with kids. Fingers crossed it's not a mess on Saturday but I'm not holding my breath.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 5-1 said:

Deleted it out of my apple wallet (luckily still had my oldphone) but still not letting me add it to google on my new phone 

If you request a replacement email from ticket office then it should let you add the one on that. 

6 hours ago, Colin79 said:

My Son can’t make the game Saturday so I had a look on my online account to see if I could reallocate his ticket to my nephew, there is an option to do so, but it seems to locked. 

Maybe it’s something they are working on. 

I've had to do this. I called up the ticket office. Would love it to be possible online. 

• Like 1

My season ticket came to one email and my boys to another but both in my Google Wallet no issues.

Also had my 2 different mates kids sent to me!! Emailed across to them and they have added to their wallets no issues.

9 hours ago, Colin79 said:

I don’t need to for this game, but where is this option? I’ll need to do it at some point 

Received the email yday and haven’t got the app, just downloaded it straight to Apple wallet and took about 10 seconds.

I added my season ticket to mobile wallet last season but it had disappeared for the last few homes games so hoping this one Dosent haha!

We're useless off the pitch. Physical Season card requested on 6th June. Told we can have one for free. (Person i go with is Disabled) - We get an email saying the card won't arrive in time for the Arsenal game and we have to use our phones. They've had over 2 months to sort it and send the cards out. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

I don’t need to for this game, but where is this option? I’ll need to do it at some point 

I can’t see the option of the app, but if you go onto the ticket section on the OS, click tickets in your account and it shows all your tickets for the season. 

At the top there are 3 options, Resale, Distribute, Recall. Click on the ticket you want to allocate to someone else then click distribute. 

like I said though, When I click distribute the option is greyed out for me so I’ve not actually been able to do it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Me and my youngest have had the tickets but nothing for my eldest, no email and nothing on the app (updated it) and can not get through to the ticket office . Does not recognise his fan ID either 

Any ideas? 

9 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Me and my youngest have had the tickets but nothing for my eldest, no email and nothing on the app (updated it) and can not get through to the ticket office . Does not recognise his fan ID either 

Any ideas? 

The app is temperamental at best, my match tickets keep appearing and disappearing. Luckily already have them in wallet.

Have you tried emailing them, they usually respond pretty quick

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â