Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

I'm restarting my phone to see if that makes a difference? The IT team have beaten me into submission. 

Oh

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Oh doh!

You can just download it from the e-mail and add to wallet which I have done.  All sorted

Yes that's what I did. Then I went to Villa app and it wasn't there, so updated the app and now it's there as well.

Mine is still not showing in the App but i am not bothered as it is in my Google wallet on phone. I guess it will appear in the App eventually - maybe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hev said:

Mine is still not showing in the App but i am not bothered as it is in my Google wallet on phone. I guess it will appear in the App eventually - maybe

Same with my nephew but he has his in his wallet the same so we aren’t worried.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Same with my nephew but he has his in his wallet the same so we aren’t worried.

I just looked again in the App in my account/profile details , then ticket history and, whilst there is no image of the ticket itself,  it clearly says i have a 2024/25 ST and has credited me 1000 away points. As it's in the Google wallet though i am all fine. 

Mine came, it's not in the App (I have versions 3.6.7),but I downloaded it directly to the wallet - easy peasy, thanks in no small part to the preparation I had from the folks on here.

Hopefully all goes well at the turnstile.

26,000 emails, 26,000 App updates, 26,000 wallet installs or adds, and 26,000 turnstile interactions - that's 104,000 points of potential failure - 78,000 of those could have been taken care of a month ago.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Mine came, it's not in the App (I have versions 3.6.7),but I downloaded it directly to the wallet - easy peasy, thanks in no small part to the preparation I had from the folks on here.

Hopefully all goes well at the turnstile.

26,000 emails, 26,000 App updates, 26,000 wallet installs or adds, and 26,000 turnstile interactions - that's 104,000 points of potential failure - 78,000 of those could have been taken care of a month ago.

They should’ve done a parallel season of card and digital more, especially how bad the mobile and wifi service is around and in the ground.

Just now, nick76 said:

They should’ve done a parallel season of card and digital more, especially how bad the mobile and wifi service is around and in the ground.

I don't think the system is reliant on a mobile signal. 

Just now, nick76 said:

It uses NFC not WiFi or data so won't be any issues

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

3) Why can I buy a £3 train ticket and get an email from them with a link to just click to add to wallet? Same with other events and venues? Yet this highly expensive transaction needs all this tatting about? 

You could just click the "DOWNLOAD" link in the email and it will add it to your wallet, just like for your £3 train ticket.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I don't think the system is reliant on a mobile signal. 

3 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

It uses NFC not WiFi or data so won't be any issues

Oh, I’m a tech idiot so thanks for that.  NFC probably suits me better as a name…’No Friggin Clue’ 😉

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Oh, I’m a tech idiot so thanks for that.  NFC probably suits me better as a name…’No Friggin Clue’ 😉

I was taught this about five pages ago by smart people - you're not alone in the NFC gang! :)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

You just need to select the NFC logo on your phones drop down, open the ticket in your wallet and then hold the back of your phone to the reader

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, limpid said:

You could just click the "DOWNLOAD" link in the email and it will add it to your wallet, just like for your £3 train ticket.

Yeah, I subsequently worked that out.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I was taught this about five pages ago by smart people - you're not alone in the NFC gang! :)

I thought it was some kind of Kentucky rip-off based in Nottingham

• Haha 1

Noticed as it went from one webpage to the next that we're being handled by these folks:

https://www.fortressgb.com

The Platform for Sport

Every Fan Counts - strengthen fan relations, expand transactions, attract, and activate partners, and create limitless brand experiences that add value and drive success.

Who seem to do this sort of thing for half of the Premier league an about a third of the world!

48 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Noticed as it went from one webpage to the next that we're being handled by these folks:

https://www.fortressgb.com

Who seem to do this sort of thing for half of the Premier league an about a third of the world!

They did all the match tickets last season too

• Thanks 1

Actually pretty easy in the end. Just got to make sure the oldens in my group have all got it sorted. Still don’t understand why this couldn’t have been done a week ago, but I’m sure there was a logical reason. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â