Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

19 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

For all of you mobile phone experts out there...

I am 66 so explain to me as if you were talking to a 7 year old...

I had the email, and I already have the Villa app. Not done anything yet...

The email says I have 2 options

1. Use the Villa App

Or

2. Directly via apple wallet

Which is the best option? Are you dependent on a good signal for it to let you in at the ground ( seeing as the mobile signal is sometimes poor at VP)

I have an oldish apple phone (iPhone 😎 that works with my debit card via wallet so I know that that works.

By all means take the pi$$ !, ......but just looking for some clear advice 👍

If you go into the Villa app, you can add to wallet from there with just a click of a button. 
Once on your wallet, it won’t be affected by phone signal and can easily be accessed without any. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Nigel said:

If you open the email on your phone there is a simple download button at the bottom...

Press that and it will add to your phone wallet automatically 

Thanks Nigel, I followed your instructions and it worked! It is now visible in my apple wallet alongside my debit card, perfect !

I didnt bother with going via the app as it appears until this new update is rolled out it won't work anyway...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Yep. Got the left side membership card but not the right.

I ain't fretting too much just sharing my experience. I can't attend Arsenal I've got my ticket on resale but doubt that's affecting it.

this sounds like you need to wait for the new App update before yours will show. Alternatively hit the download link in the email if you have it.

• Thanks 1

Got the email. No ticket in my app.

How do I update the app? If I go to play store it just says I've got it installed and gives an option to open it. Nothing about updating it. 

1) the email says a new version of the app will be out later this week. Maybe that has the updates we need to see the ticket. 

2) yes, why the absolute **** couldn't they have done this a week or a month ago? WHHHYYYYY? 

3) Why can I buy a £3 train ticket and get an email from them with a link to just click to add to wallet? Same with other events and venues? Yet this highly expensive transaction needs all this tatting about? 

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How do I update the app? If I go to play store it just says I've got it installed and gives an option to open it. Nothing about updating it. 

1) the email says a new version of the app will be out later this week. Maybe that has the updates we need to see the ticket. 

2) yes, why the absolute **** couldn't they have done this a week or a month ago? WHHHYYYYY? 

3) Why can I buy a £3 train ticket and get an email from them with a link to just click to add to wallet? Same with other events and venues? Yet this highly expensive transaction needs all this tatting about? 

if you are on android, you can go to the playstore, go into apps and select updates. BUT, updates are rolled out over a few days and they arent immediately available to everyone. I dont know if theirs a way to force the update so suspect you need to wait im afraid.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I was promised my two S Tickets by today. Now they are saying ‘within a few days’. What are the odds they turn up Saturday morning or not at all.

Edited by MikeMcKenna
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Have you tried turning it off and then turning it back on again Sid

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â