Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

10 hours ago, ender4 said:

I can’t believe these tickets at £10k each haven’t sold out. What a surprise!

Surprising that more of the senior investment bankers and CEO's of international corporations that are so ubiquitous in Birmingham haven't snaffled them all up. 

The London based ones seem keener for the Arse, Chelsea and Spurs ones. 

I'm genuinely starting to wonder if there aren't so many around these parts as they thought. 

10 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

You mean the majority of them? I am not aware of the stats for Villa but the average premier league season ticket holder is well over 40.

I am 66, but I have my 10 year old granddaughter on standby to sort out my digital ticket, app, wallet malarky........

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I got mine now.

Good luck everyone , 95% of wait times is watching morons get out their phone for tickets right after they reach the turnstile. Add 25,000 to that.

Like putting your car in gear after the lights go green… 😂

Got my email but the ticket is still not showing in the app for me. On further inspection the email references that you also need to be on the latest version of the app, and that the new version of the app is being rolled out this week.

So quite possibly some people still need to wait.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

So, they'll be out in the next 24 hours - if people could share their experiences and fixes here, I have a feeling that there is going to be a huge amount of traffic with the ticket office and the AVFCSupport twitter people, so anything we can do to help people with simple stuff will be welcome.

Not received an email but I updated the app and the season ticket previously showing in the ticket section could be added to the wallet. Took less than a minute. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Downloaded the app so latest version. I have no tickets showing available.

I understand the email will read as below

1. Download or update the official app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on the device you'd like your digital season ticket to be on.
2. Sign in to your Digital Account in the app by tapping the person icon in the top right.
3. Go to the Tickets section by tapping the Tickets icon at the bottom.
4. Your digital season ticket will appear automatically at the top of the screen when on the latest version of the app. An app update is due to be rolled out later this week.
5. Tap your digital season ticket to use it for entry into the stadium. You can also add it to your Apple or Google wallet from here.

Just now, HarryYates said:

I understand the email will read as below

1. Download or update the official app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on the device you'd like your digital season ticket to be on.
2. Sign in to your Digital Account in the app by tapping the person icon in the top right.
3. Go to the Tickets section by tapping the Tickets icon at the bottom.
4. Your digital season ticket will appear automatically at the top of the screen when on the latest version of the app. An app update is due to be rolled out later this week.
5. Tap your digital season ticket to use it for entry into the stadium. You can also add it to your Apple or Google wallet from here.

Yep. Tapped the ticket icon. My ticket didn't infact appear automatically,  it says I have none

Likewise it says I have no ticket available.
I’m sure it will be fine, and people will get into the match on time, but they have created a sense of panic among supporters by leaving this so late. Doing this just 3 days before the first home game is madness. Surely they could have had this ready even a week earlier to help give them time to deal with the individual queries that they inevitably be receiving. 

The only thing I can liken this to is ticketmaster issuing concert/show tickets in the week leading up to the event. The main difference being though that this system is totally embedded with ticketmaster and their app has been tested over a period of time (years!) and it works.

You would hope that they have a back up facility that people can be emailed a pdf ticket for the game on Saturday at least. A lot of people might need it.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, GeordieVillan said:

Likewise it says I have no ticket available.
I’m sure it will be fine, and people will get into the match on time, but they have created a sense of panic among supporters by leaving this so late. Doing this just 3 days before the first home game is madness. Surely they could have had this ready even a week earlier to help give them time to deal with the individual queries that they inevitably be receiving. 

The only thing I can liken this to is ticketmaster issuing concert/show tickets in the week leading up to the event. The main difference being though that this system is totally embedded with ticketmaster and their app has been tested over a period of time (years!) and it works.

You would hope that they have a back up facility that people can be emailed a pdf ticket for the game on Saturday at least. A lot of people might need it.

3 days before the first home game, for such a significant change in the way people access tickets and enter the ground. Crazy.

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Yep. Tapped the ticket icon. My ticket didn't infact appear automatically,  it says I have none

This is the view in my ticket sectionIMG_7394.thumb.jpeg.ca0436da1a7f77d6b02ea19cb3abd1b3.jpeg

Tapped the blue season ticket then added to wallet

Assume you have signed in correctly and have linked your fan ID to your digital account. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HarryYates said:

This is the view in my ticket sectionIMG_7394.thumb.jpeg.ca0436da1a7f77d6b02ea19cb3abd1b3.jpeg

Tapped the blue season ticket then added to wallet

Assume you have signed in correctly and have linked your fan ID to your digital account. 

Yep. Got the left side membership card but not the right.

I ain't fretting too much just sharing my experience. I can't attend Arsenal I've got my ticket on resale but doubt that's affecting it.

24 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Same as me so far. Hopefully, will come through shortly and it’s just done alphabetically atm.

For all of you mobile phone experts out there...

I am 66 so explain to me as if you were talking to a 7 year old...

I had the email, and I already have the Villa app. Not done anything yet...

The email says I have 2 options

1. Use the Villa App

Or

2. Directly via apple wallet

Which is the best option? Are you dependent on a good signal for it to let you in at the ground ( seeing as the mobile signal is sometimes poor at VP)

I have an oldish apple phone (iPhone 😎 that works with my debit card via wallet so I know that that works.

By all means take the pi$$ !, ......but just looking for some clear advice 👍

3 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

For all of you mobile phone experts out there...

I am 66 so explain to me as if you were talking to a 7 year old...

I had the email, and I already have the Villa app. Not done anything yet...

The email says I have 2 options

1. Use the Villa App

Or

2. Directly via apple wallet

Which is the best option? Are you dependent on a good signal for it to let you in at the ground ( seeing as the mobile signal is sometimes poor at VP)

I have an oldish apple phone (iPhone 😎 that works with my debit card via wallet so I know that that works.

By all means take the pi$$ !, ......but just looking for some clear advice 👍

If you open the email on your phone there is a simple download button at the bottom...

Press that and it will add to your phone wallet automatically 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â