Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

16 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

In due course... nice and precise there.  The day of the game? The day before? I know we've had it rumoured that they'll get released on Thursday... but why not just say that?  Bizarre lack of clarity on this. 

• Like 3

Absolute shambles from the club on this. It's not exactly cheap and the facilities are below satisfactory. 

One poor season and there are gonna be a lot of empty seats around. 

39 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Can't they just put an update on the website? 

Would it have been impossible to have dealt with this 2 weeks ago! 

Seems so stupid to leave it so last minute. 

Too busy looking after the GA+ STH’s

13 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Absolute shambles from the club on this. It's not exactly cheap and the facilities are below satisfactory. 

One poor season and there are gonna be a lot of empty seats around. 

They don't want season ticket holders. 

That scenario you mention benefits them massively.

All the best views and best facilities are saved for those who come a few times a season at a significant cost. 

• Sad 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

So, they'll be out in the next 24 hours - if people could share their experiences and fixes here, I have a feeling that there is going to be a huge amount of traffic with the ticket office and the AVFCSupport twitter people, so anything we can do to help people with simple stuff will be welcome.

Great idea, I suspect there will be loads of issues! 😊

I kind of understand this dragging us into the digital age malarkey but what I don’t understand is denying people the option to have a card for 20 quid.

I kind of understand this dragging us into the digital age malarkey but what I don’t understand is denying people the option to have a card for 20 quid. I would be far more comfortable with the card.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

I kind of understand this dragging us into the digital age malarkey but what I don’t understand is denying people the option to have a card for 20 quid.

I kind of understand this dragging us into the digital age malarkey but what I don’t understand is denying people the option to have a card for 20 quid. I would be far more comfortable with the card.

e04cca8ad45e77119af047b229e3462f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TDR V2 said:

They will need a late turnstile for the STHs that are over a certain age

You mean the majority of them? I am not aware of the stats for Villa but the average premier league season ticket holder is well over 40.

14 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

You mean the majority of them? I am not aware of the stats for Villa but the average premier league season ticket holder is well over 40.

As am I

4 hours ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

The 150 Club in the Lower DE hasn't sold out yet.  Maybe this will mean they won't kick anyone else out next season.

image.thumb.png.b59ecf7314b912e073495894b858b78e.png

I can’t believe these tickets at £10k each haven’t sold out. What a surprise!

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â