Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

19 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Well it's more or less 7 days to go for the first home game now, the gates will be open and I still have no ST digital ticket email, wallet thingy....

Think I need to call the ticket office Monday and find out what is going on. I have to drive 100 miles to VP, will be very annoyed if I have to join a queue of thousands of other ST holders to try and get in before the game starts.

Suspect it's going to be busy next week at the ticket office.

I really cannot understand why villa have not got this done and sorted a couple of weeks ago.

I dont have mine either, while annoying, I when you ask the club they are saying you'll get it this week before the game. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, HarryYates said:

IMG_7380.jpeg

Laughing now, but will not be when I am 24,543th in the queue to sort out my ticket at 17:29 next Saturday 😉

• Haha 1

My wife can't make the first home game and trying to "distribute" her season ticket seat to someone else using the option on the website, and it says in the text you can do that, but the actual checkbox is disabled. Anyone else found this?

25 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

My wife can't make the first home game and trying to "distribute" her season ticket seat to someone else using the option on the website, and it says in the text you can do that, but the actual checkbox is disabled. Anyone else found this?

I doubt you'll be able to do anything until the tickets are actually issued.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Six days to go and a whole new world of technology to be crossed.

I hope they've got extra staff on.

I assume that historically, there are more people swapping tickets for this fixture than any other. Bank holiday weekend in the school holidays. I really hope that there is an online way for people to transfer tickets.

It's going to be chaos.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Unless it's changed, that hasn't been possible on the website for a few years. It's easiest to contact villa on twitter with the relevant details and they will reallocate the seats. 

Ive reallocated my Arsenal tickets to a friend this morning. I wasnt able to do this on the avfc platform and still needed to action via twitter.

The tickets are however digital wallet tickets, previously they would have included a QR code, this is no longer the case.

19 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Anyone had an ST email yet?

Too early.  They will send the emails at 11am on Saturday morning just to keep everyone on their toes 😆

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Went onto the Villa app earlier, now it’s showing tickets under my tickets but all blank and just says label on them 😂 

I have the same, but under a completely new client reference for some reason.

Can't they just put an update on the website? 

Would it have been impossible to have dealt with this 2 weeks ago! 

Seems so stupid to leave it so last minute. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â