Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

2 hours ago, delboy54 said:

Has any actually had anything from Villa since paying for their ST other than an acknowledgement email?

I am duffer at this mobile phone ticket stuff, I have an old apple iPhone that I have got my debit card loaded into its "wallet", I have downloaded the villa ap ( I think), but I have had nothing from Villa.

12 days to the first Arsenal game...and counting.

Time to call the ticket office tomorrow I think and ask what's going on. Think that applying for an old fashioned card is my option and use the excuse that i am an old fart that doesnt understand mobile phones......

Me too. I got my son to do it for me and as he will be coming to the game with me, he will hopefully be able to tell this "old duffer" what to do. 

I would far prefer to have stuck with the card (which in itself, seems new fangle stuff to this "old fart") as well, but £20 seems a bit of a high amount to charge us "old codgers" to use that option. ;)

• Like 1

Just now, John said:

Me too. I got my son to do it for me and as he will be coming to the game with me, he will hopefully be able to tell this "old duffer" what to do. 

I would far prefer to have stuck with the card (which in itself, seems new fangle stuff to this "old fart") as well, but £20 seems a bit of a high amount to charge us "old codgers" to use that option. ;)

Why can’t they just have a book with tickets in it which you rip off the ticket per game?

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, John said:

I lost my halfway through last season and paid £10 for a replacement- which never actually worked. They ended up printing each match day ticket for me. So I won't go down that route again.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

You lot better not hold me up at the turnstiles with ya fuddy duddy fingers trying to text ya ticket to the steward 

You can rely on it! :D Il Nam Old Man GIF - Il Nam Old Man Squid Game - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Stratvillan said:

Spoke to ticket office today. Emails being sent out this week. Click on the link it will download the ticket. Think they've used this for away games before. 

So you can log into your email on a laptop/pc and download the ticket and print it?

Or do they mean you must use a smart phone to download this token thing rather than an actual ticket?

Just now, ender4 said:

So you can log into your email on a laptop/pc and download the ticket and print it?

Or do they mean you must use a smart phone to download this token thing rather than an actual ticket?

I suspect that they've got mixed up with match tickets.

• Like 1

Response after asking to pay for a physical ticket

Thank you for taking the time to request a physical season card for the 24/25 season.

Having reviewed your request, unfortunately on this occasion we are unable to offer you a physical season card.

Mobile tickets will still be issued to all supporters, regardless of whether they have a physical card or not. Emails with mobile season ticket links will be sent out shortly.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Thank you for taking the time to request a physical season card for the 24/25 season.

Having reviewed your request, unfortunately on this occasion we are unable to offer you a physical season card.

Mobile tickets will still be issued to all supporters, regardless of whether they have a physical card or not. Emails with mobile season ticket links will be sent out shortly.

What reason did you give for requesting one?

4 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

In that case, I find their response absolutely unbelievable. I thought that options were a free card or a £20 card, not a complete refusal. If You don’t have a smart phone, then how are you meant to get in the ground.?

No idea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I’m in the same position.  I don’t have a personal phone, only a work phone which is the reason I gave. 

Only personal phone I have is an old iPhone 5S, which I doubt have the technology 

15 minutes ago, turvontour said:

I'm not really sure how they can not give you a physical ticket if you ask for one. It's going to be a mess come 5pm next Saturday by the sound of it.

You are assuming that a) they can still print tickets and b) that there are still ticket scanners in the turnstiles.

I think I am going to print off my confirmation email that I have paid for my ST, get early to the ground before the Arsenal game and join the queue.

I have got the suspicion that is going to be chaos getting into the ground.

But I maybe wrong, i usually am according to my wife!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

We…I mean…my mate, got the same message :ph34r:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â