Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

22 minutes ago, cauley81 said:

The last list update we had April 2023, i was 507.  There were some sales last summer, but we've had no update yet.  So no idea where i actually was, low 100s i reckon.  But just got one behind the dugout.  I know theres talk of that area going hospitality in the next year or so, but as long as i've finally got one, i dont care.  I had an inkling they'd release a few, despite what they said in the FAB

Ok, so you moved up 500 places in 15 months.  That's interesting to know.

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I've still never been able to see an update on where my daughter is on waiting list. How do you check this?

They last emailed the position in April 2023.  They are going to send another update in a couple of weeks time once the current round of new season tickets get allocated.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

They last emailed the position in April 2023.  They are going to send another update in a couple of weeks time once the current round of new season tickets get allocated.

Won't be long before people start going backwards on the waitlist when Heck starts selling waitlist boosting packages. 

• Haha 2

I wonder how many people near the top of the waiting list bought a GA+ one, as he said there wouldn't be any new GA ones sold.

Hmm, I'd come to terms with there being none on sale and now I've got the email. I think this might be my last chance before I get kicked off the list too, time to shit or get off the pot

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Hmm, I'd come to terms with there being none on sale and now I've got the email. I think this might be my last chance before I get kicked off the list too, time to shit or get off the pot

In the same boat. Just seen I had the email at 8. They don't appear to be on sale now. So guess they've gone already? Just hospitality & GA+ tickets available 

24 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

In the same boat. Just seen I had the email at 8. They don't appear to be on sale now. So guess they've gone already? Just hospitality & GA+ tickets available 

Have you checked the actual website. It’s showed on there for me, but not on the app. 

3 minutes ago, cauley81 said:

Have you checked the actual website. It’s showed on there for me, but not on the app. 

Don't think I was logged in, just followed link. Had to use a different browser though as ticket site wouldn't work.

Now the dilemma.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ender4 said:

Ok, so you moved up 500 places in 15 months.  That's interesting to know.

As others have said, probably an unusual year with people dropping off the waiting list into GA+ options. I doubt that happens every year. 

On 19/07/2024 at 15:04, Vive_La_Villa said:

I've still never been able to see an update on where my daughter is on waiting list. How do you check this?

you can't...the club said they weren't divulging where you are on the list anymore i think

it doesn't matter anyway as the waiting list is basically on hold

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

you can't...the club said they weren't divulging where you are on the list anymore i think

it doesn't matter anyway as the waiting list is basically on hold

I never got an update in 4 years!

6 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

On holiday discussing the Arsenal game with my kids (3 season ticket holders). Just been "reminded" that I'm at a wedding that day.

😡😡😡😡😡

What kind of ‘Unable to attend’ card will you send to the bride and groom?

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

What kind of ‘Unable to attend’ card will you send to the bride and groom?

I must admit, I'm not asked to do much, but when I am it always coincides with a key villa match. 

I do hear there's a lot of covid around ATM.....

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

Can anyone explain how to download season tickets to an electronic wallet. I googled it. But not sure what it's supposed to look like?

Android or apple phone is first question 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â