Season tickets 2024/25

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

OutByEaster?

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

How do you mean?

The primary reason for the empty corporate seats at cup matches is because it's hard for them to get guests at short notice. They need a resell channel.

On 13/07/2024 at 10:09, limpid said:

The primary reason for the empty corporate seats at cup matches is because it's hard for them to get guests at short notice. They need a resell channel.

Ah, I see, I'm not sure that's as big a problem as it used to be, there are less hospitality places with 'guests' now - with a limited number of boxes (a lot of which seem to be being taken by the players) I don't think the mix is bent quite so much to the old model of a company buying a table and sending the boss and his three favourite suppliers from that week.

Last year, season ticket holders in hospitality very often didn't want to spend another £400 for a cup game, this year they've paid in advance. I think in the lounge areas they're looking at about a half and half between ST holders and one off ticket buyers, so we should at least see the Trinity Road half full (and that might be enough on Champions league nights as UEFA demands a load of seats for their 'guests').

• Like 1

On 12/07/2024 at 22:49, AndyM3000 said:

Not sure when they put these up but it's the first time I am seeing the prices.

75d8dd8f54f186aed3f1a737536a0300.jpg

Imagine paying 3.5k and this is the view.

CornerflagSeatView.png

4k with VAT to sit in the worst seats in the ground and go up to the buffet every week akin to Buffet Island lol.

• Haha 1

Interesting article here from The Athletic, shows why Heck is doing what he is doing, on ST prices and costs of a physical ticket. Yes there is the argument of why should we follow suit, but for the the fact we aren’t even mentioned shows we aren’t as bad as other clubs.

The Premier League continues to be watched by millions across the world, with its popularity surging and the latest record broadcast deal pointing to an interest that never seems to wane. 

But despite record income for clubs from TV deals, supporters who attend matches every other week — the ones who have had the virtues of their support extolled by clubs consistently in their marketing literature — are facing an ever-increasing cost to their loyalty. ”

Clicky

Looks like limited number of season tickets will be on sale to those on the waiting list. They will contact via email.

Aston Villa can confirm a number of supporters on the club’s waiting list will be offered an opportunity to secure a season ticket for the 2024/25 Premier League campaign.

The club has seen existing season ticket holders renew in extremely high numbers ahead of our 150th anniversary campaign.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2024/july/19/Update-on-Season-Ticket-waiting-list-/

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lainux said:

Looks like limited number of season tickets will be on sale to those on the waiting list. They will contact via email.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2024/july/19/Update-on-Season-Ticket-waiting-list-/

So if you go to the website and click on the link to join the general waiting list, it just takes you to the hospitality and GA+ page instead.

Then if you click to buy a GA+ season ticket, it takes you to hospitality instead lol. 

If you click on hospitality, it also leads to the same page. 

Also the waiting list seems to have down in numbers by at least 5,000.  Is that because of a purge of some sort (duplicates, dead people, etc) or have they lost some people who had applied?

8 minutes ago, ender4 said:

So if you go to the website and click on the link to join the general waiting list, it just takes you to the hospitality and GA+ page instead.

Then if you click to buy a GA+ season ticket, it takes you to hospitality instead lol. 

If you click on hospitality, it also leads to the same page. 

Also the waiting list seems to have down in numbers by at least 5,000.  Is that because of a purge of some sort (duplicates, dead people, etc) or have they lost some people who had applied?

The waiting list still isn't reopened, they're just making a, presumably, very small number available to the front of the existing waiting list.

I imagine a chunk of people left it by signing up to a ga+ season ticket instead, which would explain a large number that are no longer in it. 

It's interesting that they've gone back on their word  though, as they weren't planning to sell any to the waiting list.  maybe a lot of people dropped their season tickets due to price hike and/ or inability to sit with their family any longer. 

1 minute ago, cauley81 said:

OMG!!!!!   Finally!!!!

image.png

Congratulations, hope you're able to get a seat somewhere close to where you want to be!

Out of interest,  where did you last position update say you were on the waiting list?

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

The waiting list still isn't reopened, they're just making a, presumably, very small number available to the front of the existing waiting list.

They've specifically said it's re-opened:

Supporters who wish to join the waiting list can do so simply, for free, via the below link.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I imagine a chunk of people left it by signing up to a ga+ season ticket instead, which would explain a large number that are no longer in it. 

Oh yes good point, if people have bought GA+ tickets they will disappear from the standard waiting list.

If the selection maps are correct on the website, there are only 6 Terrace View season tickets left - all in K3, and none next to each other. 

There are some other random seats which are clickable but then say they aren't Terrace View seats.

Not sure how many Terrace View seats they started with, but that's amazing at £1,860 per ticket.

On 13/06/2024 at 13:51, ender4 said:

Lower Grounds A1 - £2,700 - 68 left

Lower Grounds A2 - £2,700 - 183 left

Lower Grounds A3 - £2,700 - 96 left

Lower Grounds P2 - £2,700 - 194 left

From a month ago...

A1- 55 left (13 sold)

A2 - 97 left (86 sold)

A3 - 80 left (16 sold)

P2 - 121 left (73 sold)

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, ender4 said:

They've specifically said it's re-opened:

Oh,  something else they've backtracked on. Potentially bodes well for them maintaining the current volume of season tickets for the longer term though. 

Wonder what brought that turnaround then. Maybe decided they didn't wany to force it to be a paid list at present and avoid dishing out on the benefit that they proclaimed they'd give to waiting list users for purchasing tickets.

30 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Congratulations, hope you're able to get a seat somewhere close to where you want to be!

Out of interest,  where did you last position update say you were on the waiting list?

The last list update we had April 2023, i was 507.  There were some sales last summer, but we've had no update yet.  So no idea where i actually was, low 100s i reckon.  But just got one behind the dugout.  I know theres talk of that area going hospitality in the next year or so, but as long as i've finally got one, i dont care.  I had an inkling they'd release a few, despite what they said in the FAB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cauley81 said:

The last list update we had April 2023, i was 507.  There were some sales last summer, but we've had no update yet.  So no idea where i actually was, low 100s i reckon.  But just got one behind the dugout.  I know theres talk of that area going hospitality in the next year or so, but as long as i've finally got one, i dont care.  I had an inkling they'd release a few, despite what they said in the FAB

Welcome to behind the dugout, i'm located in C5, which block did you get?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â