Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

I have a similar issue that @cauley81 mentioned above, I could get a TV ST as a one off but long term the pricing is too much and it also takes you off the waitlist for a normal ST. It would actually be more beneficial if I was 20,000+ on the waitlist because you are never getting a ST anyway and you can just jump in and out of corporate seats whenever your personal circumstances allow it. It seems unfair to me to be removed from the normal waitlist, everyone who is in the top few thousand won't want to risk that and they are basically punished for being high up on the waitlist.

• Like 1

I'm not sure there's a great deal of real value to the waiting list at the moment. I wouldn't think we'll see any GA season tickets offered by the club for some time - we're most likely talking about waiting for a new stand to be built after the Euros.

On 22/06/2024 at 11:41, AndyM3000 said:

I have a similar issue that @cauley81 mentioned above, I could get a TV ST as a one off but long term the pricing is too much and it also takes you off the waitlist for a normal ST. It would actually be more beneficial if I was 20,000+ on the waitlist because you are never getting a ST anyway and you can just jump in and out of corporate seats whenever your personal circumstances allow it. It seems unfair to me to be removed from the normal waitlist, everyone who is in the top few thousand won't want to risk that and they are basically punished for being high up on the waitlist.

If you aren’t in the top 1,000 on the waiting list, then you aren’t getting a season ticket before 2030-2032, after a new North stand is built.  So you have nothing to lose by buying a Terrace View ticket and giving up your waiting list position if you are 1000+.

24 minutes ago, ender4 said:

If you aren’t in the top 1,000 on the waiting list, then you aren’t getting a season ticket before 2030-2032, after a new North stand is built.  So you have nothing to lose by buying a Terrace View ticket and giving up your waiting list position if you are 1000+.

There's a chance they still expand before then, fill in the corners etc but then there is the downside that most of them could become corporate anyway.

One bad season where we finish 8th or worse and you'll see a lot appear and people on the waiting list not take up the option.

Edited by AndyM3000

Â