Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

10 minutes ago, thabucks said:

No I didn’t but whatever  … Where’s your proof of that ? Show me the data or advise where I can find it and if it’s true FairPlay.  But you’re in essence saying only day trippers can afford and are interested in paying a premium for a matchday experience and that loyal fans aren’t or cannot be ? 

Casual day trip fans and business tax write offs occupy most boxes at VP.

This is no different. Of course many 'regular' fans can afford it but they are outnumbered by business and high paying one game day trip fans.

I sense you can't see my point so I will leave it at that.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Thats how it’ll look

It looks nice but you don't even get a drink thrown in and then you're lower north, by the away fans, able to view half a game. 

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Crazy prices 

IMG_1324.jpeg

You know what?  I’ve been on the season ticket waiting list for over 3 years and will probably be waiting another 10 years before I get a chance.

So I’ve been paying around £60 a ticket on a match by match basis instead. I also spend around £30 a game on some cheap food and lots of alcohol (away from the ground). So £90 a game in total. 

The Cells is £1,560 which is £82 a game, and I assume that includes a couple of drinks?  

Thats actually pretty good value, except I don’t want to sit in the North stand next to away fans.

Also does it invalidate my season ticket waiting list position?

Edited by ender4

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Casual day trip fans and business tax write offs occupy most boxes at VP.

This is no different. Of course many 'regular' fans can afford it but they are outnumbered by business and high paying one game day trip fans.

I sense you can't see my point so I will leave it at that.

Also it’s 20% cheaper for businesses as they’ll claim back the VAT which is included in that cost. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ender4 said:

You know what?  I’ve been on the season ticket waiting list for over 3 years and will probably be waiting another 10 years before I get a chance.

So I’ve been paying around £60 a ticket on a match by match basis instead. I also spend around £30 a game on some cheap food and lots of alcohol (away from the ground). So £90 a game in total. 

The Cells is £1,560 which is £82 a game, and I assume that includes a couple of drinks?  

Thats actually pretty good value, except I don’t want to sit in the North stand next to away fans.

There's no drinks thrown in with the cells. I believe they remove you from the waiting list. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bully said:

Sorry, I am a ST holder in what was known as the 82 Lounge in the Trinity. Our renewal details came through this evening and the price has gone up by £2000 (62.5%) on last season for essentially the same thing. I have been a ST holder in there for over 10 years and for around 35 years in total. No loyalty left any more

That’s horrendous. 

44 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Yup they remove you from the waiting list so they said with this lower grounds last season, unless they have changed it 

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

If I can be blunt, if your place on that waiting list isn't in the top couple of hundred, I don't think you need to worry about it for ten years.

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Also it’s 20% cheaper for businesses as they’ll claim back the VAT which is included in that cost. 

Nope, VAT on business entertaining isn’t allowable sorry.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

If I can be blunt, if your place on that waiting list isn't in the top couple of hundred, I don't think you need to worry about it for ten years.

You've mentioned this a few times.

Has it come from anything at the FAB meetings or just your own thoughts?

That season ticket list will drop by 20,000 if they keep pumping up prices and we fall away (FFP/PSR/FIFASuperLeague etc.) from the top of the table.

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

You aren’t forced to go GA+ it’s a choice and the club shouldn’t be criticised for targeting that market which is obviously there and lucrative. 

On a season ticket basis though, that choice is "pay this or don't come". These are the only type of season tickets available to buy if you don't already have one.

£2,700 for a seat in the Upper Trinity is a pretty hard sell as decent value - it's £142 a game when you'll be sitting next to someone who has paid £43 a game.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

You've mentioned this a few times.

Has it come from anything at the FAB meetings or just your own thoughts?

That season ticket list will drop by 20,000 if they keep pumping up prices and we fall away (FFP/PSR/FIFASuperLeague etc.) from the top of the table.

Mostly just my own thoughts, at least beyond the next couple of years which are more set.

We've got 27,000 season ticket holders at the moment - this summer the club are letting that reduce a little for phase one of the hospitality development. Most people in the Lower Trinity around the dugouts seem to think they'll be moved next summer to make way for a hospitality offering and it's extremely unlikely the club will make any season tickets available next summer either. At that point we'll likely still have 25,000+ season ticket holders and a group holding them that are extremely motivated not to give them up. I think the club will want to let that drop another couple of thousand - and I think that'll take five years. In essence, I think unless you're very high up on that list, you're waiting until post Euro 2028 and any new development of the North Stand.

I think the club will get rid of the list in its current form before then anyway.

1 minute ago, Risso said:

I’ve been in the Director’s Club for the last 6 years. Was just under £7K a seat last year, renewal came through today. £14K. Won’t be getting that next year.

Do you think there will be a top down displacement of hospitality supporters - with people  trying to move down a band?

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Do you think there will be a top down displacement of hospitality supporters - with people  trying to move down a band?

Who knows? Had a few texts from people I’ve got to know in there over the years and they’re all a) furious and b) not renewing 

£60K nearly for a table of four. Jesus.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Risso said:

I’ve been in the Director’s Club for the last 6 years. Was just under £7K a seat last year, renewal came through today. £14K. Won’t be getting that next year.

Wow. I expected an increase as it was that price back in the Lambert days but that’s a big step up in one go.

Â