Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

Is something terrace viewesque happening in the upper north? 

Terrace view has gone up from £1500 to £1800 per season. Having seen those plans for the DE stand it's worrying times for affording football games. 

On 07/06/2024 at 11:02, Villatillidie95 said:

Didn’t get one this year so assumed it’s bens binned off too, unsure if we will get the gift box….

Or will that be the "Gift before Christmas" that has been mentioned? 

On 07/06/2024 at 10:46, wedge said:

2024/25 Season Ticket physical card request form

I guess you'll have to renew first and then can fill out this form if you want a physical card, it states by ticking the box and submitting the request you are agreeing to pay £20 per card over the phone to the ticket office.

I would much rather continue to use the season card to get into the ground, rather than use my phone. It would be nice to still have the choice and not to have to pay £20 to exercise it, but that is a minor moan really from an "oldie" that has to accept that the club clearly wants everyone to use the phone now.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrchnry said:

Is something terrace viewesque happening in the upper north? 

Terrace view has gone up from £1500 to £1800 per season. Having seen those plans for the DE stand it's worrying times for affording football games. 

Something Terrace View/Lower Grounds is happening in the North Stand Upper and in the North Stand Lower and in the Doug Ellis Lower.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Something Terrace View/Lower Grounds is happening in the North Stand Upper and in the North Stand Lower and in the Doug Ellis Lower.

I hope the upper north option is a bit cheaper than Terrace view. Coming into my 4th season on the waiting list now and I'm fed up. 

I got my ST renewal email this evening and my price has gone up 62.5%. The only thing that’s changed is the name of the lounge. Absolutely disgraceful 

12 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Crazy prices 

IMG_1324.jpeg

Some of these prices are absolute madness but you have to think if they do sell them then they will be looking to add to these offerings next season and beyond.

You do wonder where this is heading. I've held a season ticket since 1988 when my dad took me/paid for me. In 2004 I got my eldest daughter who was five at the time her first season ticket and she has come with me ever since. Then in 2019 my youngest daughter, who was 12, finally decided she wanted a season ticket and has had one ever since. There is no way I could have justified anything like the prices above for an adult and a child. I genuinely feel for supporters now who don't have a regular season ticket and will miss out on what I and others have been able to do. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Crazy prices 

IMG_1324.jpeg

Was just popping on to say to same. I've received an email inviting me to purchase.

I drive to 80% of games so free booze doesnt really work, my autistic son eats 4/5 things so free food doesn't really work. I spent approx £1700 between us for the privilege of attending almost every home game last season including Europe  so none of those offers are comparable.

Also, R2 🤣 imagine paying all that money to sit there.... they really are totally disjointed from the average villa fan

1 hour ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Please can you fill in the blanks?

Sorry, I am a ST holder in what was known as the 82 Lounge in the Trinity. Our renewal details came through this evening and the price has gone up by £2000 (62.5%) on last season for essentially the same thing. I have been a ST holder in there for over 10 years and for around 35 years in total. No loyalty left any more

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

they really are totally disjointed from the average villa fan

But this is exactly what they want from the hospitality suites, sell to the highest bidder. They don’t see these like the regular ST holders, they see these as cash cows 

• Like 1

Those prices looks pretty **** good to me. 

They’re not for me, I wouldnt want to be doing terrace view or lower grounds every week, but you did then it’s pretty good value. 

Not really sure why people are so upset about it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Those prices looks pretty **** good to me. 

They’re not for me, I wouldnt want to be doing terrace view or lower grounds every week, but you did then it’s pretty good value. 

Not really sure why people are so upset about it

Elon Musk over here

You aren’t forced to go GA+ it’s a choice and the club shouldn’t be criticised for targeting that market which is obviously there and lucrative. Yes it’s sad for the 900 fans which have lost their seats to accommodate further GA+ seating but it’s just modern football economics. There isn’t much loyalty in football anymore from clubs nor fans. 

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

They don't want you. They want 42k day trippers paying membership to get individual game or corporate tickets each game. It's obvious this is where it's going to me.

When Emery leaves and we are shit again and the day trippers **** off, it will be funny to see Heck or whoever is in the role beg the 'normal' fans to come back.

Also find it rather odd you refer to fans who can afford it as day trippers and ones who cannot or don’t want to normal fans - almost insulting. And when we are shit again as you put it let’s see how fickle the normal fans are and the loyalty they show the club. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

You aren’t forced to go GA+ it’s a choice and the club shouldn’t be criticised for targeting that market which is obviously there and lucrative. Yes it’s sad for the 900 fans which have lost their seats to accommodate further GA+ seating but it’s just modern football economics. There isn’t much loyalty in football anymore from clubs nor fans. 

Also find it rather odd you refer to fans who can afford it as day trippers and ones who cannot or don’t want to normal fans - almost insulting. And when we are shit again as you put it let’s see how fickle the normal fans are and the loyalty they show the club. 

Day trippers account for a large amount of these types of tickets across other PL clubs. You've missed the point completely. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Day trippers account for a large amount of these types of tickets across other PL clubs. You've missed the point completely. 

No I didn’t but whatever  … Where’s your proof of that ? Show me the data or advise where I can find it and if it’s true FairPlay.  But you’re in essence saying only day trippers can afford and are interested in paying a premium for a matchday experience and that loyal fans aren’t or cannot be ? 

Edited by thabucks

Â