Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

19 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

It seems we have been moved and we are directly underneath the TV area whereas previously we were to the left as you look at the pitch.

To rub further salt into out wounds our old seating position remains and someone else will have had their seat position improved at our expense.

Contact the club and let them know that you feel the move doesn't put you in the nearest like-for-like seat, with the information on which seats you think are the most sensible like-for-like replacement.

It'd be interesting to see the response on that.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Contact the club and let them know that you feel the move doesn't put you in the nearest like-for-like seat, with the information on which seats you think are the most sensible like-for-like replacement.

It'd be interesting to see the response on that.

Have already done so, judging by the way this has been handled so far I won’t hold my breath.

Edited by Robbie09
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

One of my daughters turns 18 in August so has gone from under 18 to under 21. Last season I think it was £210 (under 18) this season £480 (under 21). That same under 21 season ticket last season though was £275 so that is a 75% increase, ouch. She seems fine with it though, possibly because it is some fool she calls dad who is paying 🙂 

Edited by markavfc40

15 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

One of my daughters turns 18 in August so has gone from under 18 to under 21. Last season I think it was £210 (under 18) this season £480 (under 21). That same under 21 season ticket last season though was £275 so that is a 75% increase, ouch. She seems fine with it though, possibly because it is some fool she calls dad who is paying 🙂 

I don't think there were any U21 tickets at £275 last season. 

• Zone 1 - £645
  • Zone 2 - £526
  • Zone 3 - £492
  • Zone 4 - £385

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I don't think there were any U21 tickets at £275 last season. 

• Zone 1 - £645
  • Zone 2 - £526
  • Zone 3 - £492
  • Zone 4 - £385

I don't know where some people get some of these prices from. It was on facebook though so I guess I should have known it may not be gospel 🙂 Seems it is a 25% increase then.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I came across it earlier on twitter as someone was posting screenshots of the individual zones. 

It is really handy. My seats have moved 11 in terms of number on seats but we still appear to be in same place (two seats from end of row) but it appears the entrance has moved over. 

My seat have moved 2 in terms of number, but I have gone from being end of row to being smack bang in the middle of a row with 28 seats in L5.

2 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

My seat have moved 2 in terms of number, but I have gone from being end of row to being smack bang in the middle of a row with 28 seats in L5.

It doesn't make any sense does it. Shame they haven't really even tried to explain to people the need for fairly significant relocation as in some cases it seems there was no need.

I think I'm lucking out on this one...so far. 

My seat in family section appears to be pretty much the same price, as does the u14 ticket. Or as good as. Maybe, I've not been paying enough attention to prices?? Either way; 44quid a fame for 2 seats for the quality if football and winning football, is a huge bargain. Compared to our competitors, we are still very cheap at the cheap seats end of things. I couldn't go to my Essex local club, Colchester for these prices. 

Huge increase on what we were paying when I first got STs, John Terry season in championship. But in the grand scheme if things, we are a very lucky fan base, IMHO, whatever our gripes on Heck, communication, ticket office access, random whole office lunch breaks and rubbish website/ticket reselling. Maybe it's all a bit crappie around the edges, because fundamentally, it's a very cheap operation? (For a lucky few granted) 

Also, an aside, why have they tagged on some kind of champions league subscription plan, with no explanation I could fund about what this is for, cost or anything? Opted out, because I had no clue what opting in would mean. Any clue...anybody? 

Utv

33 minutes ago, tommytenjobs said:

I think I'm lucking out on this one...so far. 

My seat in family section appears to be pretty much the same price, as does the u14 ticket. Or as good as. Maybe, I've not been paying enough attention to prices?? Either way; 44quid a fame for 2 seats for the quality if football and winning football, is a huge bargain. Compared to our competitors, we are still very cheap at the cheap seats end of things. I couldn't go to my Essex local club, Colchester for these prices. 

Huge increase on what we were paying when I first got STs, John Terry season in championship. But in the grand scheme if things, we are a very lucky fan base, IMHO, whatever our gripes on Heck, communication, ticket office access, random whole office lunch breaks and rubbish website/ticket reselling. Maybe it's all a bit crappie around the edges, because fundamentally, it's a very cheap operation? (For a lucky few granted) 

Also, an aside, why have they tagged on some kind of champions league subscription plan, with no explanation I could fund about what this is for, cost or anything? Opted out, because I had no clue what opting in would mean. Any clue...anybody? 

Utv

The champions league option was to have your season ticket seat automatically purchased for those games. The cost of those games is yet to be announced, so you'd have effectively been agreeing to buy that ticket regardless of how much they choose to charge for it, and no option to resell it.

By doing what you have done, you can now choose on a game by game basis which CL games you want to buy the ticket for and can also resell them I believe.

11 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

The champions league option was to have your season ticket seat automatically purchased for those games. The cost of those games is yet to be announced, so you'd have effectively been agreeing to buy that ticket regardless of how much they choose to charge for it, and no option to resell it.

By doing what you have done, you can now choose on a game by game basis which CL games you want to buy the ticket for and can also resell them I believe.

Imagine opting in to something you don't know the cost of, it's bonkers... I'm sure some will and some probably don't care how much they are, but in general it's a little smelly

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Imagine opting in to something you don't know the cost of, it's bonkers... I'm sure some will and some probably don't care how much they are, but in general it's a little smelly

With seemingly no option to back out of that agreement. The problem is the information they provided on signing up to it was so vague that some people will have signed up to it and won't be able to afford it.

I'm sure that legally they couldn't enforce someone to honour that commitment. A contract surely has to have an associated cost for what you're receiving, so i'm not sure it qualifies as an enforceable legally binding agreement.  Very shady,  but in line with what we've come to expect from Heck and Co.

Edited by MrBlack

In regards to the champions league ticketing scheme, it mentioned no refunds would be permitted “once the ticket has been processed.”…I’m guessing there will be a period of time you can opt out of the ticket nd then they can put it on sale to the membership…not like there is going to be an empty seat in the house for our first champions league campaign in decades, so they won’t care or try to force someone to take the ticket imo as it would be very easy to shift 

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

They're gonna need a bigger relocation window. 

Yeah me and my mates are thinking of moving 10 seats from The North Stand to The Holte End as its £818 as opposed to £765 and better facilities and quicker to get out after games let alone the faff with European games and road closures!

The question is will we find seats together 5 and 5 infront and if that's rail seats will the kids be able to see!?  Can they stand on the seat and lean on the rail for instance? Not had any experience of this and can't take a milk crate in like the old Holte!

Would be nice and easy if the club released a seating plan that showed spare seats at the moment rather than waiting to see who renews.

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Yeah me and my mates are thinking of moving 10 seats from The North Stand to The Holte End as its £818 as opposed to £765 and better facilities and quicker to get out after games let alone the faff with European games and road closures!

The question is will we find seats together 5 and 5 infront and if that's rail seats will the kids be able to see!?  Can they stand on the seat and lean on the rail for instance? Not had any experience of this and can't take a milk crate in like the old Holte!

Would be nice and easy if the club released a seating plan that showed spare seats at the moment rather than waiting to see who renews.

There's going to be hundreds trying to phone through.

A lot more than usual because the ones that were happy with their seat of 10+ years may now want to just check what is available because they were moved and think there might be a better option.  The ones like yourself that just want a change. Then the subset of the 911 that want to move because their group are now split up. 

Then you'll get some gaps opening up that weren't available at the start after the first few groups move.  It's going to take way longer than 2 days. 

Edited by MrBlack

13 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

There's going to be hundreds trying to phone through.

A lot more then usual because the ones that were happy with their seat of 10+ years may now want to just check what is available because they were moved and think there might be a better option.  The ones like yourself that just want a change. Then the subset of the 911 that want to move because their group are now split up. 

Then you'll get some gaps opening up that weren't available at the start after the first few groups move.  It's going to take way longer than 2 days. 

Yep in the old days you could go and walk round the ground and sit in seats not sure if they do that anymore!?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Yep in the old days you could go and walk round the ground and sit in seats not sure if they do that anymore!?

That'll be £50 please for trying out a seat.

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Looks like theyve added 11 or so seats in to my row in T6, ive now gone from being in the middle of the row to the end, furthest away from the stairs....row now starts from seat 118, it used to start from 128 i think....t5 is now blocked out and been shifted to the far left of the stand i think....not good

Edited by Villatillidie95

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Looks like theyve added 11 or so seats in to my row in T6, ive now gone from being in the middle of the row to the end, furthest away from the stairs....row now starts from seat 118, it used to start from 128 i think....

Hello row buddy! 

Â