Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

5 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

So, like, do you reckon the digital season ticket can be downloaded to multiple phones?

Asking for a friend.

I'd suggest getting a communal phone between  you to have the ticket loaded to...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, blobbyrob said:

Ouch, I paid £1560 for the TV last season so that's an extra £300 🤬

I'm not clever enough to work out what percentage rise that is, but I know it's waaaaaaaay above 5%.

Yes I know 5% was only for GA seats.

Will I still renew? Damn right I will and Mr Heck knows it.

If you can afford that, you should be able to do the Math......19.2%😀

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, limpid said:

You can, otherwise you wouldn't be able to change your phone.

They can put whatever rules they like into the validation on the backend though - like only x device changes per week / month / year.

If it's the same as the regular tickets you can only add them to one wallet, I always had to add via the emails not the app as I couldn't add my lads ticket to my wallet from his account.

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

If it's the same as the regular tickets you can only add them to one wallet, I always had to add via the emails not the app as I couldn't add my lads ticket to my wallet from his account.

I added my season ticket to my wallet last season. It didn't work for one of the games so I removed it and added it again. It worked for the next game.

Just now, limpid said:

I added my season ticket to my wallet last season. It didn't work for one of the games so I removed it and added it again. It worked for the next game.

As long as its going to the one wallet account it will allow it on any device, so you could have the same ticket on multiple devices and long as the wallet it's going to is the same account. So if you have multiple phones using the same ticket then they all have to be on the same google/apple account

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

As long as its going to the one wallet account it will allow it on any device, so you could have the same ticket on multiple devices and long as the wallet it's going to is the same account. So if you have multiple phones using the same ticket then they all have to be on the same google/apple account

I know. I removed it from the wallet and added it again. Same device, same wallet.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If you're in T2 and you sit in seat 26, you pay £640.00.

Move one seat to your right into seat 27 and you pay £765.00.

I erm....

I mean....

Really?

In the lower holte you can sit in row K for £640, but move one row back and it's £818. The seating zones have to have boundaries but that is pretty brutal

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Doesn't tell you seat numbers yet?

It does, click on zone you want to check and then on next page click on select seat then on the next page click on individual seats and the seat number will show.

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

In the lower holte you can sit in row K for £640, but move one row back and it's £818. The seating zones have to have boundaries but that is pretty brutal

Which block? 

I couldn't find that.

Edit: Found it - it's the change from row L to row M.

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Brilliant!

How did you find that?

I came across it earlier on twitter as someone was posting screenshots of the individual zones. 

It is really handy. My seats have moved 11 in terms of number on seats but we still appear to be in same place (two seats from end of row) but it appears the entrance has moved over. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Which block? 

I couldn't find that.

Edit: Found it - it's the change from row L to row M.

Ah, must vary by block, it's rows k/l in L4

• Like 1

9 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

It does, click on zone you want to check and then on next page click on select seat then on the next page click on individual seats and the seat number will show.

Oh right I was on phone.. maybe that's why lol

• Like 1

Judging by the record numbers that seem to be renewing I think it'll be a long wait for those of us on the waiting list.

Hopefully our chances will improve when the North Stand is eventually rebuilt

10 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

If you're in T2 and you sit in seat 26, you pay £640.00.

Move one seat to your right into seat 27 and you pay £765.00.

I erm....

I mean....

Really?

10 hours ago, Davkaus said:

As bad as that seems, that's a price difference of less than £10 per game. The price jump can be worse in theatres. I recently sat in a £72 seat which was next to a £105 seat. Both were unrestricted views.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

I came across it earlier on twitter as someone was posting screenshots of the individual zones. 

It is really handy. My seats have moved 11 in terms of number on seats but we still appear to be in same place (two seats from end of row) but it appears the entrance has moved over. 

It seems we have been moved and we are directly underneath the TV area whereas previously we were to the left as you look at the pitch.

To rub further salt into out wounds our old seating position remains and someone else will have had their seat position improved at our expense.

It really is a shit show of the highest order.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Â