Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

It also seems so outdated that to relocate you need to phone up….not sure why there can’t be an online seat map showing those seats available to transfer to…self service is always much more efficient especially as the ticket office has a skeleton staff….

• Like 1

3 hours ago, beasley14 said:

Give them a call mate 

Tried that - got to no. 26 in the queue when an automated voice decides to inform me that there are no operators available and the phone goes dead.

Sent an e-mail now but have had an automated message back saying "due to the number of emails we receive it may take up to 10 working days to receive a response."

10 working days and no phone calls between 1pm and 2pm, what systems do they operate - carrier pigeons??

Posted (edited)

It is shambolic what they have done around changing peoples seat locations in lower Holte and North stand. Some people have moved blocks, some people have been moved what appears to be 10, 15, even 20 seats+ along from where they were and are no longer by friends/family. To compound it all though they seem to be unwilling to release revised seating plans so people can see exactly where they now are. It is a real mess and total amateur hour.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

It is shambolic what they have done around changing peoples seat locations in lower Holte and North stand. Some people have moved blocks, some people have been moved what appears to be 10, 15, even 20 seats+ along from where they were and are no longer by friends/family. To compound it all though they seem to be unwilling to release revised seating plans so people can see exactly where they now are. It is a real mess and total amateur hour.

I guess they won't know which group of ticket holders are "friends". They could maybe identify family members but even then if the surnames are different and they don't link their fan ids they won't know. i doubt they even tried to identify surnames if you haven't linked your fan Id.

So if they tried to keep the known people together, and in doing so it required moving certain people more than 10 seats and others not at all, without knowing about the groups that aren't linked by fan Id they've probably created a mish mash of unsolvable conundrums. They're also materially changing a person's view of the game in some cases.

At least they've got 2 months to sort it out before the season starts. 

5 hours ago, gabby_2010 said:

Apologies if this has been answered already but 4 of us share 2 season tickets. Do you know if we can still do this if season tickets are digital? I assume you can’t have a season ticket on multiple devices

I'm not sure that the club approves of four people sharing two tickets right now. Do you change them through the ticket office on a match by match basis depending on which of you attends so that they have the fan ID of the person in the seat?

I have a feeling this is one of the reasons that the club wants to go digital - personally, I absolutely get where you're coming from, but I think sharing breaches their rules.

I'd be quite careful about the way you ask them if you can still do it, put it that way!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

I have only just managed to renew....tried on my phone all day yesterday, to no avail.....tried on my PC today, and managed it successfully, no idea why the difference.

I was anxious, to know if my seat had been affected, by the changes, only found out by the new stadium layout.....I don't feel, that's the right way, for me to find out, but hey ho.

If it was too busy yesterday, why didn't they stagger, the stands and blocks to ease congestion?.....I think they did do this in previous seasons.

I feel desperately sorry, for those folk, who have been affected, and have to move seats.....old friendships and acquaintances, lost.

I think there has to be better, appreciation towards the rank and file fans, who effectively create the atmosphere, and the ambience for the overall attraction.

The "Prawn Sandwiches" are important revenue for the club, but without the atmosphere, they would not be attracted in the same way.....they need to remember that.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

It's difficult because at this point, we don't actually know how much physical movement there is in this - the changing of blocks for example might just mean that an aisle that used to be on your right is now on your left and even though your seat hasn't moved, it's called L4 now not L5 - the movement too could mean that people have moved twenty feet or six inches depending on how the numbering and the breaks in numbers for aisles are working - it's all very, very difficult to figure out until there's an actual seat-by-seat seating plan shared by the club.

They will also, I am sure, be looking to remove some of the 'single's that are stuck between two groups of season ticket holders in order to try to make them pairs or more - with the number of GA+ places available, they'll want to ensure that the people who buy them can sit together - it's a hard sell to persuade someone to spend £150 on a terrace view ticket if they then have to sit on their own.

I'm wondering if they even have a seat-by-seat seating plan yet - it's possible that at this point there's still some flexibility on how the seats will all fit back together in the space.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's difficult because at this point, we don't actually know how much physical movement there is in this - the changing of blocks for example might just mean that an aisle that used to be on your right is now on your left and even though your seat hasn't moved, it's called L4 now not L5 - the movement too could mean that people have moved twenty feet or six inches depending on how the numbering and the breaks in numbers for aisles are working - it's all very, very difficult to figure out until there's an actual seat-by-seat seating plan shared by the club.

They will also, I am sure, be looking to remove some of the 'single's that are stuck between two groups of season ticket holders in order to try to make them pairs or more - with the number of GA+ places available, they'll want to ensure that the people who buy them can sit together - it's a hard sell to persuade someone to spend £150 on a terrace view ticket if they then have to sit on their own.

I'm wondering if they even have a seat-by-seat seating plan yet - it's possible that at this point there's still some flexibility on how the seats will all fit back together in the space.

Its moved on a long way, ( in terms of complexity)from standing with a cloth cap and a rattle......and then there was proper numbers in attendance.....no issues, there.😀

old fashioned football crowds.jpg

Edited by TRO

16 minutes ago, TRO said:

Its moved on a long way, ( in terms of complexity)from standing with a cloth cap and a rattle......and then there was proper numbers in attendance.....no issues, there.😀

old fashioned football crowds.jpg

Pretty poor attempt at the 'Poznan'

Just that one fella got the memo

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

It also seems so outdated that to relocate you need to phone up….not sure why there can’t be an online seat map showing those seats available to transfer to…self service is always much more efficient especially as the ticket office has a skeleton staff….

did you mean "a Skeleton as Staff"?

skeleton.jpg

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

All these unknowns could be answered though by having a seating plan. I'd be amazed if they haven't yet come up with a complete design showing the seats in place/where the realigned entrances/aisles are. It is unnecessary stress for what seems to be a few thousand supporters and what may in fact turn out to be unwarranted for some as they may well have hardly moved at all.

I do find it shambolic that you are asking people to fork out hundreds of pounds and not be able to show them exactly what position the seat is they are purchasing. 

or Arrogant.?...even if it's not meant to be.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

All these unknowns could be answered though by having a seating plan. I'd be amazed if they haven't yet come up with a complete design showing the seats in place/where the realigned entrances/aisles are. It is unnecessary stress for what seems to be a few thousand supporters and what may in fact turn out to be unwarranted for some as they may well have hardly moved at all.

I do find it shambolic that you are asking people to fork out hundreds of pounds and not be able to show them exactly what position the seat is they are purchasing. 

Spot on Mark. I feel sorry for the ticket office staff, it’s not their fault. The lady I spoke to yesterday admitted she had the same conversation with previous callers and couldn’t advise them.

Those responsible for the aggro created by this amateurish generic e-mail communication disaster should be accountable but sadly they don’t give a flying f.

Even in the Ellis years the communication was clearer.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Spot on Mark. I feel sorry for the ticket office staff, it’s not their fault. The lady I spoke to yesterday admitted she had the same conversation with previous callers and couldn’t advise them.

Those responsible for the aggro created by this amateurish generic e-mail communication disaster should be accountable but sadly they don’t give a flying f.

Even in the Ellis years the communication was clearer.

100% mate I would not put any responsibility or blame onto the ticket office staff, they just have to deal with the brunt of an issue that they have had no input into. I feel for them.

It is frustrating and people are asking questions that could either easily be answered, or in fact wouldn't even need asking in many cases, if they would just release revised seating plans.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

If it's an add to wallet job then I don't think you can

You can, otherwise you wouldn't be able to change your phone.

They can put whatever rules they like into the validation on the backend though - like only x device changes per week / month / year.

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ouch, I paid £1560 for the TV last season so that's an extra £300 🤬

I'm not clever enough to work out what percentage rise that is, but I know it's waaaaaaaay above 5%.

Yes I know 5% was only for GA seats.

Will I still renew? Damn right I will and Mr Heck knows it.

1 minute ago, blobbyrob said:

Ouch, I paid £1560 for the TV last season so that's an extra £300 🤬

I'm not clever enough to work out what percentage rise that is, but I know it's waaaaaaaay above 5%.

Yes I know 5% was only for GA seats.

Will I still renew? Damn right I will and Mr Heck knows it.

19.23% increase

• Thanks 1

Â