Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

14 hours ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Yes - who wouldn’t kill to be in between 2 groups of people verbally abusing each other all game?

Not me either (well not anymore!), 90 minutes of bottles of piss being lobbed at each other, coins, even darts etc.......oh wait that was the 1970's...............just bottles of piss now I suppose......bloody light weights these kids of today....in my day etc etc etc.......zzzzzzzzz

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I wish I had been born on 2nd September 1958 instead of June 21st 1958, as I am not eligible for an over 66 concession this year, got to wait until next year when I will be 67 years old......will be too old to walk up the steps to my seat in the Upper Holte soon...

they will relocate you to A2 in the Trinity Row Z as well I reckon

Edited by Follyfoot

Surely they're not stupid enough to have put hospitality between the away fans and the lower North.

Particularly with european teams fans who are happy to throw glass bottles and flares into the lower North. 

Apologies if this has been answered already but 4 of us share 2 season tickets. Do you know if we can still do this if season tickets are digital? I assume you can’t have a season ticket on multiple devices

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know how to find out your current position in the season ticket waiting list queue? Is there a "live" status like when you're online waiting to buy tickets to an event and you see you're no# 9,117 in the queue with the little man slowly walking along the progress bar?

Edited by roonst83

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

Does anyone know how to find out your current position in the season ticket waiting list queue? Is there a "live" status like when you're online waiting to buy tickets to an event and you see you're no# 9,117 in the queue with the little man slowly walking along the progress bar?

image.thumb.png.ac33db2762fd42a9efcc454253286e4b.png

No live update.  As per the list T&C's they contact once a season.  Last email i had was 24/4/23, just as last seasons renewal period began.  They've only communicated to the FAB that they wont offer new tickets this season.  Nothing mentioned on the ST info they released yesterday.  I suspect once the renewals are sorted, they'll put a note out saying all sold out, no new tickets this year.  Then offer the memberships again, and the rumoured tier system for those on the list.  Comms is poor all round though.

Edited by cauley81
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

I wish I had been born on 2nd September 1958 instead of June 21st 1958, as I am not eligible for an over 66 concession this year, got to wait until next year when I will be 67 years old......will be too old to walk up the steps to my seat in the Upper Holte soon...

I don’t get that? You’d be younger if born in September 58, wouldn’t you? My heads fried 😆

I’m trying to contact them as my kid turns 18 in a couple of weeks but has been charged U21 price - you’d think there’s a standard cut off date for age categories, I’ll let you know once I manage to get through. 

24 minutes ago, lammy123 said:

Is there a seat map available anywhere as our lower Holte seats have moved?

Nope. We’ve been moved too, and people we’ve sat next to for decades have moved but a different amount so we’re no longer together. Tried calling ticket office but there’s not even a queue, they just say they’re too busy to take calls. Pathetic 

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

You need to be carefull not all seats can be swapped to a concession seat. I am told I have to move to get the concession  but with all moving of seats I cant see that happening ( it might be because there is no lift available which is because the lift is now exclusively for the boxes)

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TheLeftSide said:

I don’t get that? You’d be younger if born in September 58, wouldn’t you? My heads fried 😆

I’m trying to contact them as my kid turns 18 in a couple of weeks but has been charged U21 price - you’d think there’s a standard cut off date for age categories, I’ll let you know once I manage to get through. 

It will be because they will be 18 on the 1st day of the season I had the same 

13 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I posted a comment earlier that i was unable to change the category of an under 14s ticket, the club had defaulted it to an adult seat. This issue has now been fixed by the club, i remember at least one other person saying they were impacted by this but cant remember who.

It was me. I am still trying to sort it. I have finally managed to get through on phone but am currently holding and slowly moving up the queue (very slowly indeed 20 mins so far and moved up 5 places) 

24 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

It will be because they will be 18 on the 1st day of the season I had the same 

👍 Yeah that’s what I expect and why I just renewed it, but by that logic I can’t understand why delboy54 can’t get concession this year if he turns 66 in June. 

ahh well. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Will there still be the usual opportunity to change stands/seats, once the renewal window has closed? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lammy123 said:

Is there a seat map available anywhere as our lower Holte seats have moved?

That would be far too easy. It’s a shambles! 

4 minutes ago, WHY said:

That would be far too easy. It’s a shambles! 

A shambles.  The inevitable consequence of not knowing your ar*e from you elbow and tyring to do something without taking into account all the variables.

Held on for one hour, had finally reached no 8 in queue when my call got cut off - either cos it was 1.00 lunchtime there or my phone cut it off i dont know - it just went dead. I have e mailed to see how to sort problem out but am not inclined to phone again for now after that experience🤬🤬 As per repeated announcements - yes i know i can do it online and i would happily do so if they would sort the price band out🤬🤬

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Hev said:

Held on for one hour, had finally reached no 8 in queue when my call got cut off - either cos it was 1.00 lunchtime there or my phone cut it off i dont know - it just went dead. I have e mailed to see how to sort problem out but am not inclined to phone again for now after that experience🤬🤬 As per repeated announcements - yes i know i can do it online and i would happily do so if they would sort the price band out🤬🤬

Is there any other company big enough to be known across the country with tens of thousands of customers that just shuts their phone lines so that all of the staff can have lunch at the same time? The ticket office seems to operate as some bubble of 1970s customer service.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

Â