Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Please allow me a little moan and then I’ll shut up. 

Why has everything off the pitch at Aston Villa has seemingly turned to shite recently?

I’ve just renewed for the 16th time and that was the messiest yet, most difficult so far. I’ve done it on finance and I’ve got about 35 emails from doing so.

I can’t wait for the digital season tickets next year, I’m sure that’ll be flawless.

Yep took me 4 attempts to go through. First time I wanted to go finance, but then saw the surcharge and cancelled. Then 3 times, when tried to verify my payment, it blocked me seeing the link from my bank account. I eventually had to do it on laptop and not phone. So much effort 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ismail-villa said:

For those who have done the 8 month plan, does it take the first payment straight away or is it scheduled for a future date say July? 

1st of the following month

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yep took me 4 attempts to go through. First time I wanted to go finance, but then saw the surcharge and cancelled. Then 3 times, when tried to verify my payment, it blocked me seeing the link from my bank account. I eventually had to do it on laptop and not phone. So much effort 

I’m glad it wasn’t just me, it took me about an hour.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Is that a new GA+/hospitality section in the lower North next to where the away fans are?

1 hour ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Yes - who wouldn’t kill to be in between 2 groups of people verbally abusing each other all game?

Thats a big big mistake from the club and quite poor really.

They will most certainly get loads of abuse all game from the away fans.

The only way i can get to a game these days is to pay got the GA+ once a season, but there's no way i'll be buying a ticket in that section just to get pelters from the away fans.

23 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Piss poor from the club not to release a price list for each section, I know we can work out how much it’ll be in our original seats, but some might want to move seat's

was this an early comment, im sure i saw a price list from the club published?

I posted a comment earlier that i was unable to change the category of an under 14s ticket, the club had defaulted it to an adult seat. This issue has now been fixed by the club, i remember at least one other person saying they were impacted by this but cant remember who.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

was this an early comment, im sure i saw a price list from the club published?

No as nothing was released until gone 2 this afternoon, I knew what mine would be with the 5% when it was mentioned the other week

Terrace view tickets are £1k more than a standard season ticket in the Holte 😅 and you come off the standard waiting list.  That's a big commitment. 

6 minutes ago, beasley14 said:

Terrace view tickets are £1k more than a standard season ticket in the Holte 😅 and you come off the standard waiting list.  That's a big commitment. 

So around £1,800 for a season ticket of Terrace View?  £95 a game. 

Is Lower Grounds a similar price?

Thats not a bad price actually, buying tickets match by match in zone 1 is going to be around £70 a match. 

So for someone who can’t get a season ticket but will attend the majority of matches, it’s a pretty decent deal. 

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So are we now 100% certain that the arrangement fee does not apply? 

that seems to be the case from what everyone is saying

edit: would it be cynical of me to suggest that this was something that the club tried their luck on, saw the backlash, and quickly removed?

Edited by tomav84
  • Thanks 1

I'm having a complete nightmare trying to renew.

Seats have been moved, only by three places, so not too bad.

When I choose the ones I want to renew in the North Stand I get error messages telling me: "The Price List ("The Terrace View seasonal 24/25 - bSRO") does not set a price for the "Adult" Price Type at the "Price Zone 3" Price Level. Select EDIT TICKETS and reassign the seats to an available Price Type.'

Of course there is nowhere to actually press to edit the tickets either.

Just noticed also that the tickets we have as a family sitting together look to have been split up, as two are now Price Zone 3 and one is Price Zone 4.

Thanks Villa

• Sad 4

11 hours ago, ender4 said:

So around £1,800 for a season ticket of Terrace View?  £95 a game. 

Is Lower Grounds a similar price?

Thats not a bad price actually, buying tickets match by match in zone 1 is going to be around £70 a match. 

So for someone who can’t get a season ticket but will attend the majority of matches, it’s a pretty decent deal. 

So there's no price for any other premium space that I can see at the moment.  

My comparison is vs zone 2 though as that is the price for the Holte.  I get your point vs zone 1 though.  

My main reservation is losing my spot on the standard waiting list when I know I'm under 5k (still a few years away).   Would commitment to to Terrace view year on year.  

Has anyone brought terrace view before, what details do you have to submit for it?  Can you reallocated these if you can't attend too?  

1 hour ago, withes_shin said:

I'm having a complete nightmare trying to renew.

Seats have been moved, only by three places, so not too bad.

When I choose the ones I want to renew in the North Stand I get error messages telling me: "The Price List ("The Terrace View seasonal 24/25 - bSRO") does not set a price for the "Adult" Price Type at the "Price Zone 3" Price Level. Select EDIT TICKETS and reassign the seats to an available Price Type.'

Of course there is nowhere to actually press to edit the tickets either.

Just noticed also that the tickets we have as a family sitting together look to have been split up, as two are now Price Zone 3 and one is Price Zone 4.

Thanks Villa

Give them a call mate 

I wish I had been born on 2nd September 1958 instead of June 21st 1958, as I am not eligible for an over 66 concession this year, got to wait until next year when I will be 67 years old......will be too old to walk up the steps to my seat in the Upper Holte soon...

Â