Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

I am wondering if eg we get to a Champions league final (Long shot I know) of eg Barcelona away in The CL, will they look to do something like use the CL ticket scheme as one of the qualifiers to get tickets?

Tier 1 everyone with X number of away games

Tier 2 everyone with y number of away games

Tier 3 everyone with X number of UEFA Europa Conference League away games

Tier 4 everyone on the CL ticket scheme

etc

b8640e87-0634-4aa7-a7bf-89a0eefddf4a.png

Dear Follyfoot, 

Due to a technical error, the credit agreement you have signed had incorrect figures.

As your agreement is interest free, we have corrected this error and sent you a new credit agreement to sign.

Your previous credit agreement has been voided and you’ll need to sign your new credit agreement in order to receive your season ticket.

Next steps
  • Check your email for your new interest free credit agreement
  • Follow the steps to sign your agreement

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by this error.

If you have any questions, please email us on customerservices@v12finance.com.

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

My fee has been removed ive had a new agreement sent

Just set up wrong in the first instance maybe?

Someone didn't hit the right buttons their end.

Hopefully this will be the case though I've already taken action to finance them another way 🫣

Edited by sidcow

When do you qualify for concessions?

I am 66 on June 21, 3 days before the ST renewal window shuts - I might have to wait until I am officially 66, or maybe I will just call the ticket office but I will wait a day or so for it all  the rush to die down a bit.

Perhaps I might email them - do they respond to emails?

7 minutes ago, Lochheads twin said:

Let’s hope Heck does not see how easy it is to make an accounting error and amass extra revenue from us gullible punters!😂💰

And he would have got away with it if it wasn't for that meddlin kid

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

When do you qualify for concessions?

I am 66 on June 21, 3 days before the ST renewal window shuts - I might have to wait until I am officially 66, or maybe I will just call the ticket office but I will wait a day or so for it all  the rush to die down a bit.

Perhaps I might email them - do they respond to emails?

They do indeed, they are usually quite helpful

• Thanks 1

Great to see that the admin fee has been rescinded….luckily I’ll be in a position to pay my card off prior to the end of next statement date as it’s just me I’m buying for and no family etc which is just shy of 2 months but would have been good to do it interest free like last year…you would have thought with how long they have been with releasing the tickets it would have all been ironed out earlier though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Anyone else who signed up to the champions league ticket scheme get a confirmation email? I haven’t had one, never signed up to the cup schemes in previous seasons so not sure how it works, if there is a process etc or just that they will take money out of my account when tickets go on sale?

Nope not one 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I am concerned that Follyfoot is Follyfoot's real name.

image.jpeg.cc0b0dafc10c90c992b040074940a330.jpeg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Great to see that the admin fee has been rescinded….luckily I’ll be in a position to pay my card off prior to the end of next statement date as it’s just me I’m buying for and no family etc which is just shy of 2 months but would have been good to do it interest free like last year…you would have thought with how long they have been with releasing the tickets it would have all been ironed out earlier though!

Same situation as you! Oh well at least  we won't need to factor extra outgoings for the next 8 months!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Why can't they just release the updated seat plan. That way if you have displaced from friends or family you can try and sort it during the relocation window at least?

If you can't see where you have been moved too you can't make an informed decision can you?

It's just dire. Is it intentional or just incompetent?

AVFC support told me a couple of hours ago that they don't have an updated seating plan to release. It is a bit of a piss take given some people/seats appear to have moved a fair distance and there is also now a chance some will now have a reconfigured aisle separating them from the next seat 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Thanks 2

Just now, markavfc40 said:

AVFC support told me a couple of hours ago that they don't have an updated seating plan to release. It is a bit of a piss take given some seats appear to have moved a fair distance and there is also now a chance some will now have a reconfigured aisle separating them from the next seat 

Well how can they open the renewal window then? Unbelievable. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Chris Heck saves the day again. This man is dropping wins all over the place.

Another flamethrowin, cocksuckin win for the Heckinator.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Haha 1

Â