Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Yes split from friends. The issue is why they can’t confirm where the new seats are in relation to where we were. I’ve had my seat from day 1 when the Holte was seated, chosen because of its location. My mate is now 6 seats away and my son’s pal is 5 seats away.

Another mate has moved more central so he’s benefitted by a block.

Whichever way you look at it the customer experience and communication is beyond poor. 

Exactly the same situation here. Pissup and brewery. 

edit: wonder if this is a strategy to get a few people not to renew. 

Edited by blunther
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Yes, with V12

exactly the same one as everybody else

Has anybody else not been charged this fee by V12 

Anyone else who signed up to the champions league ticket scheme get a confirmation email? I haven’t had one, never signed up to the cup schemes in previous seasons so not sure how it works, if there is a process etc or just that they will take money out of my account when tickets go on sale?

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Have you been moved from T1 to T2?

Apologies, admin error on my part but still a 16% increase

• Thanks 1

Are people who have been moved in the North Stand getting the £80 compensation other fans have got who have been moved? 

Just now, WHY said:

Are people who have been moved in the North Stand getting the £80 compensation other fans have got who have been moved? 

No if you have been shifted slightly like me (6 seats) you get nothing. They just said you have been moved to the nearest comparable seat.

1 minute ago, WHY said:

I’ve not been offered any

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

WTF lucky bastard lol

I just called V12 and they told me nothing to do with them and to contact the club, which I have 

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Yes split from friends. The issue is why they can’t confirm where the new seats are in relation to where we were. I’ve had my seat from day 1 when the Holte was seated, chosen because of its location. My mate is now 6 seats away and my son’s pal is 5 seats away.

Another mate has moved more central so he’s benefitted by a block.

Whichever way you look at it the customer experience and communication is beyond poor. 

Oh dear.That doesn’t sound good…

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I just called V12 and they told me nothing to do with them and to contact the club, which I have 

The plot thickens, just had a revised credit agreement emailed from V12 with the fee removed 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Just now, MarkLillis said:

Oh dear.That doesn’t sound good…

Why can't they just release the updated seat plan. That way if you have displaced from friends or family you can try and sort it during the relocation window at least?

If you can't see where you have been moved too you can't make an informed decision can you?

It's just dire. Is it intentional or just incompetent?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

No if you have been shifted slightly like me (6 seats) you get nothing. They just said you have been moved to the nearest comparable seat.

Was asking as my mate has been moved from T4 to T5, all his other mates are still in T4. Thanks for the info 👍🏻

Edited by WHY
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

The plot thickens, just had a revised credit agreement emailed from V12 with the fee removed 

Looks like somebody has screwed up and they are now revising the agreements.

i too have had a an email with revised numbers. Back to a 5% increase for my season ticket.

not sure where the problem was but thank goodness it is now sorted. It definitely was causing a lot of dissatisfaction.

in another post I commented that supporting the Villa was always like riding a rollercoaster!😀

• Like 1

When/where has it been adding the admin fee?  Was it shown clearly in the application process?

Â