Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

38 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I had a horrible feeling there would be some huge increases on concessions.

i'm trying to figure this out.

So, T2 was Price Zone 3 last season, so an U18 season ticket should have been £328 - the price he's quoting is £217, which is for a Price zone 4 ticket - which would have been T1 last season.

This year a Price Zone 4 U18 ticket is £271, an increase of £54 or about 25% - part of T2 this yeas is in Price Zone 4 and part in Price Zone 3 - so some of T2 has moved to a cheaper zone and I guess it's possible he should have seen last years PZ3 £328 change to this years PZ4 £271 - which would be a reduction. 

Unless, he was actually in T1 last season and has been moved into T2, going from PZ4 to PZ3 as he did so - but on the map, it doesn't look like that should happen - as it looks like the PZ4 part of T2 has been deliberately set up so that people who were in T1 and have been moved to T2 don't have this happen to them - with the PZ4 bit of T2 being exactly the same size as the old T1.

Anyone?

44 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

That 33% increase is showing the increase over last 3 years on the adult ticket. It is the second part that shows the increases in concessions for this season alone.

That doesn't seem to be a concession increase - it's a zoning increase - but I can't figure out how he's ended up being moved to more expensive zone.

15 minutes ago, blunther said:

Lower holte and have been split up from family I’ve sat next to for 14 years. **** that then

Enjoy sitting in your free shirt while not being able to talk to your family members won't you.

Impacting long standing ST holders to increase revenue, all because we want to avoid the cost of building a new stand, all due to PSR. Game's gone 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, blunther said:

Lower holte and have been split up from family I’ve sat next to for 14 years. **** that then

Have they actually moved you? Have they said this or have seen a seat map?

I'm lower holte. L5. They've changed my seat number. I'd quite like to know if our 2 season tickets are still physically next to each other.

Edited by dogbonus

1 hour ago, Vincenzo said:

We’ve been moved and hammered on the U21 concession 

Was £412 last season, has now increased to £574 (just short of 40% increase)…WTF! 😳

@Vincenzo - I'm confused by this one - the £574 fee is for an U21 in Zone 3 - the equivalent last season for an U21 in Zone 3 was £492.

Are you sure £412 was what you paid last season?

I can't see any £412 price in any zone or age group for last season.

7 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

@OutByEaster? where on the website are you seeing a breakdown in prices for each zone please mate? I can't find that or the seating map.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2024/june/03/Season-Tickets-2024-25/

The 2023/24 season was one for the Aston Villa history books, and the 2024/25 season is set to be just as exciting!

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 14.18.41.png

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dogbonus said:

I'm lower holte. L5. They've changed my seat number. I'd quite like to know if our 2 season tickets are still physically next to each other.

I was in L5, moved us 13 seats into L4.

Absolute piss take

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I messaged AVFC support earlier and asked if they are releasing new seating plans given the amount of seat numbers that have changed as without one there is no way of knowing if seats are separated by a reconfigured aisle/entrance. They have messaged me back saying they can't provide seating plans currently. Asking supporters to fork out hundreds/thousands of pounds on seats that for some people could well now be separated by a reconfigured aisle, without them knowing, seems a tad unfair.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Robbie09 said:

Absolute piss take

I am in L5 i know my seat number will change....... but the email said that they have allocated the most comparable seat. I was assuming everybody would move...just slightly to the left or to the right....

So when you say us do you mean the people around you? Family friends etc?

Why is 13 seat so bad...have you been split up from friends and family?

12 minutes ago, dogbonus said:

Was L5. Now L4. Now four seats apart from family. They’ve been moved about 7 seats down, I’ve been moved 11

6 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Absolute piss take

I'm guessing this is to do with the reconfiguration.

So last year it was this shape:

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 16.39.03.png

And I'm guessing you were in the part of L5 that maybe has L4 seats in front of you?

This year they're straightening the gangway and entrances and it looks like this:

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 16.38.58.png

So I guess it's possible that you've become part of L4 but not actually moved - that your new seat might be the nearest seat possible to your old seat, but the way it's now described and the block its in has changed?

My mate, who we go with is just renewing for him and his son and they’ve not charged him an arrangement fee????

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

My mate, who we go with is just renewing for him and his son and they’ve not charged him an arrangement fee????

Is he using finance?

11 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

I am in L5 i know my seat number will change....... but the email said that they have allocated the most comparable seat. I was assuming everybody would move...just slightly to the left or to the right....

So when you say us do you mean the people around you? Family friends etc?

Why is 13 seat so bad...have you been split up from friends and family?

Yes split from friends. The issue is why they can’t confirm where the new seats are in relation to where we were. I’ve had my seat from day 1 when the Holte was seated, chosen because of its location. My mate is now 6 seats away and my son’s pal is 5 seats away.

Another mate has moved more central so he’s benefitted by a block.

Whichever way you look at it the customer experience and communication is beyond poor. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just renewed ours £818 each, didn’t select the champions league ticket option. As will get them when they are released per game in the window for our seats for season ticket holders

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Is he using finance?

Yes, with V12

exactly the same one as everybody else

Edited by Follyfoot

Â