Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ve just a done a one year CC balance transfer instead at a fee of 4%. **** you V12.

Looking at the V12 website, I don’t think they have. This looks to me like the club have asked them to take a fee which will be paid back to the club

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

I had a horrible feeling there would be some huge increases on concessions.

I don't get it.  I thought adult was capped at 5% increase but this is saying 33% increase?

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They will be refundable surely?

the CL cup scheme tickets are apparently non refundable

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I don't get it.  I thought adult was capped at 5% increase but this is saying 33% increase?

That 33% increase is showing the increase over last 3 years on the adult ticket. It is the second part that shows the increases in concessions for this season alone.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

No they aren't.

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

the CL cup scheme tickets are apparently non refundable

What the hell! May as well jus pick and choose when to buy one and that way it will be refundable. (I think).

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

24 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Even at 650th, I think you're in for a long wait I'm afraid. I wouldn't think they'll release any next summer either. maybe four or five years?

I think they'll do 30-50% increase the next three years.

We will have a 'bad' season overall in the next three years. 

That'll be interesting.

Posted (edited)

As a matter of principle, you cannot sign up people to a non-refundable ticket without telling them what the cost is.  It’s this kind of nonsense (plus sneaky unadvertised arrangement fees*) that creates bad feeling. 

*Very happy to take this back if, as seems to be the case, it was a V12 error.  Harsh on the club to get bad press for something not their fault. 

Edited by Stephen_Evans
  • Like 2

The wording in the email states that refunds are not possible once the ticket has been processed, so there must be a period of time where you can opt out of that game prior to processing of the ticket…or am I giving to much credit to the club? tbh with the way changes have been implemented it wouldn’t surprise me if that isn’t the case….

32 minutes ago, turvontour said:

I really don't think they'll be too much more than the later conference league rounds. Might be completely wrong.

As long as they're not as expensive as Everton at home in the league Cup 2023, we'll all be OK. 

The club have said that they are likely to be more expensive than a regular Cat A game.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What the hell! May as well jus pick and choose when to buy one and that way it will be refundable. (I think).

Unfortunately you will see this at any of the CL level clubs, United fans etc have complained for years about it Not saying its right BTW but its that horrible price you pay as you enter the world of the fat cats

I’ll renew in a few days time.
This is me in Trinty B2, had my ST there since I was removed from the Trinity Upper following relegation.
2016/17 - £535 - £23.26 per game
2017/18 - £535 - £23.26 per game
2018/19 - £535 - £23.26 per game
2019/20 - £535 - £28.16 per game
2021/22 - £615 - 13% - £32.37 per game
2022/23 - £672 - 8.5% - £35.37 per game
2023/24 - £779 - 13% - £41 per game
2024-25 - £818 - 4.7% - £43.05 per game
35% increase in 8 seasons from 2016/17 to 2024/25, or roughly £15 a game since promotion.

https://www.moneysupermarket.com/credit-cards/compare-interest-free/?p=0&source=GOO-0X0000048C2DEA41F1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0_WyBhDMARIsAL1Vz8uIoPNoL7AMid2mqe2Zcv75ZUc_drB3YB6R_F5VUBiHB1RMKPoF4BoaAjPBEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Here is a selection of our top three 0% credit cards which have the longest 0% period. Check your eligibility now.

Accurate as of Monday, 03 June 2024

This has got to be better than an admin fee!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Vincenzo said:

We’ve been moved and hammered on the U21 concession 

Was £412 last season, has now increased to £574 (just short of 40% increase)…WTF! 😳

Which area is that?

Â