Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I’m not a ST holder and I get it, no one likes paying more for the ‘same’ but is circa 5% really that heinous given that we’re seemingly going full throttle to be one of the top 7-8 clubs in the country on a consistent basis? How do the costs compare with the other top 7 or so clubs I wonder.

I think I paid £40 for AVTV last season and my season ticket has gone up by £39 - so I now make a saving of £1.00 this year.

Hang on, something wrong here.....nobody has complained about the badge !!!!

On topic. For all those who going to use the pay monthly method get a 0% credit card.

Just on the finance - there are probably better deals out there if you want to borrow the money and pay it back over a period of time.

IF you were to sign up for a new credit card with someone, pay for it on that and don't do anything else at all with it, I reckon you'd get a better deal - you can probably get it interest free.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Just renewed mine in T5 North Upper, went from 610 to 640…refused to use the 0% finance due to the arrangement fee, will have to pay off the card before interest starts accruing late next month…there was no arrangement fee last year, irs quite predatory imo as v12 are banking on people having no option but to pay via finance due to the tough economic environment otherwise they will lose their ticket….

I was not paying attention and just did it assuming same as last year, that £122 down the swanny for **** all as would have paid in full if I realised. Only myself to blame

Edited by Follyfoot

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think I paid £40 for AVTV last season and my season ticket has gone up by £39 - so I now make a saving of £1.00 this year.

what are you going to spend it on 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hev said:

Does anyone know how to change my status. I tried to renew online but it wants to charge me full price and this is my first season (after 23 years) where i now qualify for "Over 66" rate.  There is a box at side that says adult but the drop down part doesnt work so i cant amend it. Needless to say i can't get through on phone. 

What zone are you in? you might not qualify

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Just on the finance - there are probably better deals out there if you want to borrow the money and pay it back over a period of time.

IF you were to sign up for a new credit card with someone, pay for it on that and don't do anything else at all with it, I reckon you'd get a better deal - you can probably get it interest free.

I wonder if the club gets the arrangement fee 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hev said:

Does anyone know how to change my status. I tried to renew online but it wants to charge me full price and this is my first season (after 23 years) where i now qualify for "Over 66" rate.  There is a box at side that says adult but the drop down part doesnt work so i cant amend it. Needless to say i can't get through on phone. 

im having the same issue with my sons seat. i cannot change the ticket from adult to u18. Ill try again in a day or two.

3 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

im having the same issue with my sons seat. i cannot change the ticket from adult to u18. Ill try again in a day or two.

Your son got younger?

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I was not paying attention and just did it assuming same as last year, that £122 down the swanny for **** all as would have paid in full if I realised. Only myself to blame

It’s sneaky from v12 finance mate I think they were hoping a lot of people who used the finance from last year would do so again and as there was no fee last year it would be reasonable to assume the same…hope they get rid of it it next year 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

How many do we reckon won’t renew? Can’t see it being many with what’s on the horizon for next season.

Last update I had (last year) I think I’d moved up to around 650th in the queue, be surprised if that many don’t renew but hoping I’ll be in the first 200 in the queue once the dust has settled.

Edited by bannedfromHandV

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

How many do we reckon won’t renew? Can’t see it being many with what’s on the horizon for next season.

Last update I had (last year) I think I’d moved up to around 650th in the queue, be surprised if that man don’t renew but hoping I’ll be in the first 200 in the queue once the dust has settled.

It doesn't matter how many don't renew - the club are not selling any new season tickets this year - non-renewals won't be offered for re-sale.

13 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

Also an extra 7% or so arrangement fee for finance , they have truly hidden this one 

In villa's defence we can't say if they have control over that one?

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Last update I had (last year) I think I’d moved up to around 650th in the queue, be surprised if that man don’t renew but hoping I’ll be in the first 200 in the queue once the dust has settled.

According to the FAB notes you won't be moving at all. 

Any non renewals won't get resold. They'll become ga tickets

• Like 1

Signed up to that champions league ticketing scheme too….saves me from having to manually log into the site and claim my seat….im Going to be working near King’s Cross anyway soon so it’s much easier to get to new street from there than Surrey….one stop to Euston then straight to new street on champions league match day….nice

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

It doesn't matter how many don't renew - the club are not selling any new season tickets this year - non-renewals won't be offered for re-sale.

Oh right, I’d missed that thanks and also, pissed right on my chips too.

So as a current non ST holder but in the queue for one, how or when can I get one?!

• Sad 1

I haven't signed up yet for the Champions league tickets because I'm not sure on the cost - if they end up being three digit prices I might have to genuinely think about picking and choosing.

• Shocked 1

Â