Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

Oh well mine is renewed! I normally go interest free... but not worth the extra charge for "interest free" payment. Just thank full our block in C4 and C5 isnt hospitality at least for this season.

1 minute ago, markc said:

£89 admin fee on mine. I guess its done on a percentage basis,  2 tickets on my purchase.

Yes 4 on mine , probably would have worked out cheaper to stick it in a card , done now though

24 minutes ago, lainux said:

Looks like the interest free payment option includes an arrangement fee now, so end up paying more if you go for this option!

I noticed that too. Not sure there was an arrangement fee in previous years. 🙁

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

It looks like T5 might have been partially re-zoned. Looking at the club map, half of it is now in Price zone 3 and half in Price Zone 4.

If you're in zone 3 (and a regular adult) it should be £765.00 and if you're in zone 4, £640.00.

I can't see last season's map - but those prices are 5% up on last years for the same zones - the club had suggested they wouldn't be changing any zones on the pricing - can you tell which zone you paid for last season?

Oh I failed I looked at 22/23 ffs. I think it was £610. That's about 5%

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, markc said:

£89 admin fee on mine. I guess its done on a percentage basis,  2 tickets on my purchase.

works out just shy of 7% based on mine and the boys 

Mine and under 18 ticket gone up 5% 

Under 21 gone up almost 17% 

Hitting those who use credit, probably less well off fans the hardest. 

This is shit man.  Feel so sorry for people who can't afford it. 

I think they're going to lose a lot of season ticket sales over this, and quite deliberately. 

18 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

It isn't a concession.

No concessions with Heckonomics.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

works out just shy of 7% based on mine and the boys 

6.7%... but it's interest free. Jokers. 

Edited by MrBlack
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Where can I find this Scott?

Here's the map from the Official Site.

2024.png

And here is last years as a comparison:

2023.jpg

Interesting to note the boxes are no longer operated and we have new hospitality areas in the Lower Doug Ellis, the North Stand Lower and the North Stand Upper.

• Thanks 2

I’m not a ST holder and I get it, no one likes paying more for the ‘same’ but is circa 5% really that heinous given that we’re seemingly going full throttle to be one of the top 7-8 clubs in the country on a consistent basis? How do the costs compare with the other top 7 or so clubs I wonder.

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

I’m not a ST holder and I get it, no one likes paying more for the ‘same’ but is circa 5% really that heinous given that we’re seemingly going full throttle to be one of the top 7-8 clubs in the country on a consistent basis? How do the costs compare with the other top 7 or so clubs I wonder.

5% is nothing compared to the increase the rest of us are gonna get

• Like 2

Just renewed mine in T5 North Upper, went from 610 to 640…refused to use the 0% finance due to the arrangement fee, will have to pay off the card before interest starts accruing late next month…there was no arrangement fee last year, irs quite predatory imo as v12 are banking on people having no option but to pay via finance due to the tough economic environment otherwise they will lose their ticket….

Does anyone know how to change my status. I tried to renew online but it wants to charge me full price and this is my first season (after 23 years) where i now qualify for "Over 66" rate.  There is a box at side that says adult but the drop down part doesnt work so i cant amend it. Needless to say i can't get through on phone. 

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Also an extra 7% or so arrangement fee for finance , they have truly hidden this one 

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's a bit less L8 than there used to be, and a big Villatalk welcome to T6 - formerly the more left wing element of T5.

L9 has also completely disappeared. 

Â