Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

13 minutes ago, lainux said:

Looks like the interest free payment option includes an arrangement fee now, so end up paying more if you go for this option!

Was just about to say this 

2 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Just spoken to the ticket office and my seats that were in L5 have moved into L4. Essentially they’ve moved us sideways by 13 seats so someone else will be lucky enough to sit dead central whilst we’ve moved left of centre.

What an absolute farce, I’be had the seat since the Holte went all seater. Now we know how they’re upping the capacity…

they'll be weighing us next and checking our height.

It'll be the Villa Park "weigh in" with nutritionists on hand, to advise us.

3 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Just spoken to the ticket office and my seats that were in L5 have moved into L4. Essentially they’ve moved us sideways by 13 seats so someone else will be lucky enough to sit dead central whilst we’ve moved left of centre.

What an absolute farce, I’ve had the seat since the Holte went all seater. Now we know how they’re upping the capacity…

Our group of 6 in L5 has now been split, 4 of us in L5 in basically the same seat numbers, and two moved 16 seats along and into block L4.

It looks like they've put the gangway up the middle of the Holte between L4 and L5, but not sure why that means our group needed separating?!

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So as a season ticket holder, if I don't subscribe to the Champions league ticket scheme do I not get tickets for the Champions league?

Or is it that if I don't subscribe, I still get access to tickets but have to purchase them separately?

The second one. I've just renewed STs but not in the cup scheme. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

So as a season ticket holder, if I don't subscribe to the Champions league ticket scheme do I not get tickets for the Champions league?

Or is it that if I don't subscribe, I still get access to tickets but have to purchase them separately?

I thought you said "it was good communication" ?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cauley81 said:

image.thumb.png.0e4e1b77c8806d2aeea2306371ae6e45.png

It looks like they've closed the waiting list now too for new applications.  The link to join has been missing for a couple of months, but they've just changed the wording on it.  I wonder if they'll ever re-open it? or is it the beginning of the end of STs as we know it

The club have already said they won't be issuing any new season tickets this season and I would be surprised if they do that next season either - the club are going to re-purpose the waiting list and include some sort of membership for it. On a list that is most likely going to go down by less than a thousand over the next five or six years, there's no point inviting people to join at number 36,000 in the queue.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Information that would be helpful. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

What an absolute farce, I’ve had the seat since the Holte went all seater. Now we know how they’re upping the capacity…

Wow...Priviledged Eh!

16 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Yeah £42.50 on top that wasn't the case before.

3 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

£150 admin fee for using monthly payments unbelievable 

£89 admin fee on mine. I guess its done on a percentage basis,  2 tickets on my purchase.

Ive gone on to renew, my sons Under14 ticket is now showing as an adult ticket. This is in L3 Lower Holte. No option to change to under 18.

Have they cut all of the concession seating?

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Well that's not true for T5. 20.75% increase.

It looks like T5 might have been partially re-zoned. Looking at the club map, half of it is now in Price zone 3 and half in Price Zone 4.

If you're in zone 3 (and a regular adult) it should be £765.00 and if you're in zone 4, £640.00.

I can't see last season's map - but those prices are 5% up on last years for the same zones - the club had suggested they wouldn't be changing any zones on the pricing - can you tell which zone you paid for last season?

• Thanks 1

Â