Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

52 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

it will be worse. much worse. people underestimate how big the CL is. i guarantee there are non-villa fans buying up memberships right now with the hope of securing tickets if we draw against the likes of real madrid or barca.

i know times are hard, but if you've got a ST i think you'd be mad to give it up...because you won't be getting it back anytime soon

I renewed my two and got last seasons pack

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I wonder if they'll release a seating plan today when they finally release the tickets. A lot of seat numbers seem to have changed (my four seats have changed by 11 (from 35-38 to 46 to 49) so there is a chance if they have reconfigured/put extra seats across aisles/entrances that some seats that were together could now be separated by an aisle.

That would make sense Mark, so no is probably the answer 

You'd have hoped for at least a piece on the OS with a sort of "It's renewal day" and a "look out for your email" with some detail on what you need to do, how to do it, what options are available on your finance, the deadlines, how you can tell if your seat has changed - you know all that sort of stuff.

It's all a bit of a rainy day parade.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Looks like they're holding on untii 17:00 so they can close the phone lines first.

Yep that's what I reckon, then they can still say that ST's went for sale on June 3rd

It's an absolute shambles. If we were shit on the pitch too there would be serious questions being asked about how some parts of the club are being ran. 

On 31/05/2024 at 08:27, sidcow said:

There is absolutely no excuse not to be disclosing the actual prices right now. They surely know what they are? 

Why just spring it on people whilst asking for their money. It makes no sense and just adds to the not giving a shit about the loyal fans feeling. 

......welcome to globalisation

My seat number has changed by 1 suggesting they've squeezed in an extra line of seats. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I'm amazed some statement hasn't been put out by now about why the site isn't open to renewals 

I am disappointed they didn't let every fan know, whether their seat is affected by the changes or not.....the ones that have not been affected, don't really know....its poor.

Tried to renew today and it is saying There's an "error, unable to renew".....spoke to others near me, and they have the same message.....so what that means, I have no idea.

I am thinking, has my seat been affected, by the changes?......this is really poor communication.

In fairness that's a good communication - and the free subscription to AVTV and 10% discount in the shop is a really nice thing.

They mentioned that in the meeting and by my reckoning, if you're someone that buys a home shirt and buys AVTV, that actually covers off the 5% rise and your season ticket and stuff price has stayed the same.

• Like 1

Monday, June 3: 2023/24 season ticket holder renewal window opens

Sunday, June 23: 2023/24 season ticket holder renewal deadline

Tuesday, June 25 – Thursday, June 27: First opportunity for displaced North Stand season ticket holders to purchase available seats within their current stand

Friday, June 28 – Tuesday, July 2: First opportunity for displaced Doug Ellis Stand season ticket holders to purchase available seats within their current stand

Wednesday, July 3 – Thursday, July 4: First opportunity for displaced Trinity Road Stand season ticket holders to purchase available seats within their current stand

Tuesday, July 9 – Thursday, July 11: Traditional relocation window

Benefits

• Seat at Villa Park guaranteed for every home Premier League match
  • Priority access to away and cup tickets (including Champions League)
  • Free entry and opportunity to book tickets to see our Under-21s team at home, excluding any cup matches (Premier League Cup, FA Youth Cup, Bristol Street Trophy or Birmingham Senior Cup)
  • Free subscription to Villa TV+ - more information to be confirmed - with access to live U21 streams
  • A 10% retail discount, in-store only. You will need to show your digital season ticket
  • All season ticket holders will receive a gift just before Christmas
  • Eight-month interest-free payment option, subject to acceptance
  • No admin or booking fees on season ticket renewal or purchase
  • Digital season ticket
  • Like 1

Â