Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

13 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Ha ha! A sit in should help them stand out.

But say, for arguments sake, an old chap who prefers to sit most of the game gets allocated a rail seat, would they be able to see the pitch if everyone in front is standing? Genuine question, sorry if I sound stupid! (Would not be the first time!)

Yep that's me. Even without rail seats everyone has stood up all game anyway for years so no difference I'm looking forward to having a rail to lean on and rest my weary legs.

• Like 2

Just now, Wainy316 said:

So are we going to get the table of prices today?  Aren't we meant to be able to purchase?

Just logged in and can't see anything yet.

46 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

So are we going to get the table of prices today?  Aren't we meant to be able to purchase?

If you need to know the price, you can't afford it you filthy cocksucker.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Is that you Mr Heck????

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Yes, thanks for all the new seats in the bowl, Chris! I’ve been following the Villa brand since 1984 and am super-pumped for all the new corporate offerings this year!

One other question, you know when you said we would be having 3000 extra seats and 900 people displaced, should that have read 30,000 people displaced and 9 extra seats?

Oh, and when it said season tickets are going on sale today, should that have said NOT going on sale today?

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella
  • Thanks 1

They couldn’t even put out a notification saying what time they will be on sale from, it’s been a joke with the communications about renewing this year, still no one knows how much the kids prices are

Within the family we have a senior ticket and a junior and senior no longer wants to go - I wonder how possible it would be to switch the senior ticket to an adult one to a different person - given the demand I’m guessing zero but will see how it goes 

1 minute ago, M_Allback_14 said:

Within the family we have a senior ticket and a junior and senior no longer wants to go - I wonder how possible it would be to switch the senior ticket to an adult one to a different person - given the demand I’m guessing zero but will see how it goes 

No chance, they make it as awkward as possible for you at the best of times and there is zero logic to any of the policies they have. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m in two minds about renewing. Seems easy enough to get tickets with a membership. 

dangerous game mate in a CL season 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, M_Allback_14 said:

Yep had this before when a mates kid went to uni could not transfer to anyone else so he lost it.

You are scuppered.

24 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I'm dreading the increase in my boy's ST. 

I have an under 21 and a under 18 to renew, my eldest is working now so will pay for his so will actually be better off (hopefully) but really odd they have not announced anything. I smell a very large increase around 30% 

Â