Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

34 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Upper north  T5 looks like I've lost my old seat to a gangway that's been put in judging by blurred pics

My family sit by me. No idea what happens now.

You'll get a new family to sit by

I think this will mostly about moved gangways and reconfigured seating - so if you were on the end of a row you might find that you're now in the middle of a row even though your seat hasn't moved. They're moving the gangways to add more seats, there may be less aisles and more seats, I don't think it's about moving people to different seats, just that the area has changed a little bit and the system doesn't recognise the current seat numbering.

• Like 1

Slightly different topic but for those on the waiting list when was the last time you had an update?  Mine was about 18 months ago, I called this week and they don't have the ability to let you know over the phone.  

Did say the club are working on a way of making it more real time and transparent.

Was tempted by the premium seats but then you lose your place on the waiting list!  

Upper Holte, had the letter, “now a designed area of licensed standing”

“Full renewal pricing will be announced in due course.” - Just tell us now, it’s literally on sale tomorrow.  

Can I assume almost everyone’s seat number will have changed in upper north? I too have received email saying seat number has changed?

10 minutes ago, beasley14 said:

Slightly different topic but for those on the waiting list when was the last time you had an update?  Mine was about 18 months ago, I called this week and they don't have the ability to let you know over the phone.  

Did say the club are working on a way of making it more real time and transparent.

Was tempted by the premium seats but then you lose your place on the waiting list!  

Yeah same here, it seemed to be annually until this year and they’ve gone 18 months + and still no update. Maybe they’re waiting to see who renews this time (and maybe additional rail seating ST’s being brought in?) 

23 minutes ago, beasley14 said:

Last check I’m about 12,000 on the waiting list so if I’m honest unless we dip down into the championship again which I very much hope we don’t then I’m not expecting a season ticket any time in the next ten years especially as I only want one in the upper holte 

15 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yeah same here, it seemed to be annually until this year and they’ve gone 18 months + and still no update. Maybe they’re waiting to see who renews this time (and maybe additional rail seating ST’s being brought in?) 

The club have already said they won't be selling any new season tickets this summer - non-renewals will be allowed to lapse. I have a feeling we won't see the list move again for a couple of years.

The club have also already said that they will be incorporating the list into the membership structure in some way - hopefully we'll find out about that quite soon after the season ticket info is out.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think this will mostly about moved gangways and reconfigured seating - so if you were on the end of a row you might find that you're now in the middle of a row even though your seat hasn't moved. They're moving the gangways to add more seats, there may be less aisles and more seats, I don't think it's about moving people to different seats, just that the area has changed a little bit and the system doesn't recognise the current seat numbering.

im in the lower holte in the middle of a row and ive had the same message.

I guess if they add some seats to one side then in theory everyones seat number could change. Ive decided this isnt anything to worry about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

The club have also already said that they will be incorporating the list into the membership structure in some way - hopefully we'll find out about that quite soon after the season ticket info is out.

That sounds a lot like members to front of the queue, or essentially charging to be on the queue like some other clubs do. Eugh.

27 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Are some people being moved to safe standing ‘seats’ by default? What if they don’t want that? 

They should organise a sit in.

Rail seats are still seats.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, limpid said:

Ha ha! A sit in should help them stand out.

But say, for arguments sake, an old chap who prefers to sit most of the game gets allocated a rail seat, would they be able to see the pitch if everyone in front is standing? Genuine question, sorry if I sound stupid! (Would not be the first time!)

12 minutes ago, limpid said:

Well that’s one view, albeit a rather restricted one.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ha ha! A sit in should help them stand out.

But say, for arguments sake, an old chap who prefers to sit most of the game gets allocated a rail seat, would they be able to see the pitch if everyone in front is standing? Genuine question, sorry if I sound stupid! (Would not be the first time!)

People who can't stand for the whole game are being given or have already been given the opportunity to move.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â