Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My seat number has changed by 1 suggesting they've squeezed in an extra line of seats. 

Nah you have somebody sitting on your lap now a sort of 2 people 1 seat deal

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, lainux said:

Looks like the interest free payment option includes an arrangement fee now, so end up paying more if you go for this option!

Yeah £42.50 on top that wasn't the case before.

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My seat number has changed by 1 suggesting they've squeezed in an extra line of seats. 

good job, I've lost a stone and a half since Feb.....getting ready for the new season.......Canada Goose coats and the like will be banned.

Pack a macs only.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.0e4e1b77c8806d2aeea2306371ae6e45.png

It looks like they've closed the waiting list now too for new applications.  The link to join has been missing for a couple of months, but they've just changed the wording on it.  I wonder if they'll ever re-open it? or is it the beginning of the end of STs as we know it

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

£42.50 arrangement fee.  **** me, I thought £10 or something. 

It's basically no longer interest free then. 

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Mine is £54.32 extra, season ticket is £818, I guess could be a % of the cost?

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Nah you have somebody sitting on your lap now a sort of 2 people 1 seat deal

well they keep telling us we need to produce more babies.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

.......and I get to the payments screen and have to choose between either:

"Online card payment - Ayden"  or "Card payment Ayden" and have no idea what the difference between the two is.

Not that it matters, because no matter which one I pick, I can't see anything in the second drop down or type in to it.

image.png

Sigh.

I think that's for cup tickets payment if you opt in to the scheme?

• Like 1

"Online card payment - Ayden"  or "Card payment Ayden" and have no idea what the difference between the two is.

Not that it matters, because no matter which one I pick, I can't see anything in the second drop down or type in to it.

image.png

Sigh.

That Aiden fella, could be a scam.....Adyen from Aden.

• Like 1

Just now, Captain_Townsend said:

Watkins wearing the new kit?

Nah they just using photoshop to highlight new sponsor here. Notice no maker mark on kit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

image.png

Sigh.

This is for the cup scheme you can either skip this (no thanks option) or add new and put you card details in. Then proceed to the season ticket purchase

• Like 1

My bad - I assumed that when you clicked on renewal and it asked you how you'd like to pay it'd be for the renewal, not for registration to the cup scheme.

F***s sake - let me renew my season tickets you awkward c****!

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Just spoken to the ticket office and my seats that were in L5 have moved into L4. Essentially they’ve moved us sideways by 13 seats so someone else will be lucky enough to sit dead central whilst we’ve moved left of centre.

What an absolute farce, I’ve had the seat since the Holte went all seater. Now we know how they’re upping the capacity…

Edited by Robbie09
  • Thanks 1

So as a season ticket holder, if I don't subscribe to the Champions league ticket scheme do I not get tickets for the Champions league?

Or is it that if I don't subscribe, I still get access to tickets but have to purchase them separately?

• Like 2

So as a season ticket holder, if I don't subscribe to the Champions league ticket scheme do I not get tickets for the Champions league?

Or is it that if I don't subscribe, I still get access to tickets but have to purchase them separately?

You just purchase them separately I would guess

• Like 1

You’ll be able to get them, always get 1st refusal on your seats when they are on sale

• Like 1

Â