Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

10 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I have an under 21 and a under 18 to renew, my eldest is working now so will pay for his so will actually be better off (hopefully) but really odd they have not announced anything. I smell a very large increase around 30% 

That wouldn't be so bad for the U14s I have to buy. I'm more scared of us doing a Wolves and it ends up being a 100%+ increase.

Communication is terrible, never known it all this late in the day and so cryptic.

The reality is as long as you can afford it within reason they now have you by the short and curlies as you go back into a waiting list of 4.5m lol and there is CL ticket access to consider

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

So are we going to get the table of prices today? 

Nope. You have to buy the season ticket without knowing the price. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, cb_82 said:

Communication is terrible, never known it all this late in the day and so cryptic.

The reality is as long as you can afford it within reason they now have you by the short and curlies as you go back into a waiting list of 4.5m lol and there is CL ticket access to consider

Over the past year it has felt a little bit estranged, the relationship between club amd support.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Nope. You have to buy the season ticket without knowing the price. 

It's looking that way!  Lucky dip

Why announce a day and not be ready to go at the opening of business hours. It's what everyone expects.

They really are divs 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m in two minds about renewing. Seems easy enough to get tickets with a membership. 

you say that, but basically they've announced that the waiting list folks aren't getting a season ticket any time soon so expect sales in memberships increase (and i'm not aware of any cap in memberships) so you could in theory be up against 30k+ members all trying to buy 10k seats per game

if you're not in any way fussy about where you sit, you'll probably be OK.

25 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why announce a day and not be ready to go at the opening of business hours. It's what everyone expects.

They really are divs 

Maybe we're working on an American time zone - and its still actually Sunday there!

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

dangerous game mate in a CL season 

18 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

you say that, but basically they've announced that the waiting list folks aren't getting a season ticket any time soon so expect sales in memberships increase (and i'm not aware of any cap in memberships) so you could in theory be up against 30k+ members all trying to buy 10k seats per game

if you're not in any way fussy about where you sit, you'll probably be OK.

You’re both right. Think I’ll renew.

• Like 2

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

You’re both right. Think I’ll renew.

Its also far more cost effective to have a season ticket, even if you're selling back games, than it is to attend lots individually. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m in two minds about renewing. Seems easy enough to get tickets with a membership. 

It really depends on the game, league games were fine last season but Olympiakos was carnage on the ticket app.. I'm expecting the same for all the CL games

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

It really depends on the game, league games were fine last season but Olympiakos was carnage on the ticket app.. I'm expecting the same for all the CL games

Yep. CL tickets will be like Gold Dust. Reserving your season ticket seat will be the only way to guarantee I reckon 

• Like 1

I'm amazed some statement hasn't been put out by now about why the site isn't open to renewals 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I reckon that just before they’ve gone to release them, somebody’s realised that a mistake has been made and they’ve either got extra Seats that don’t exist,  or seats missing that do exist or The same seat twice, or the numbers just don’t add up. 

Basically, like something I would do at work.

Edited by Deano & Dalian's Umbrella
  • Haha 2

Do they have a clue what they are doing? 

All they do is bang on about increasing revenue. Yet they seem to be incapable of letting the fans give them as much money as possible.

• Like 3

I wonder if they'll release a seating plan today when they finally release the tickets. A lot of seat numbers seem to have changed (my four seats have changed by 11 (from 35-38 to 46 to 49) so there is a chance if they have reconfigured/put extra seats across aisles/entrances that some seats that were together could now be separated by an aisle.

Â