Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

54 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Ha ha! A sit in should help them stand out.

But say, for arguments sake, an old chap who prefers to sit most of the game gets allocated a rail seat, would they be able to see the pitch if everyone in front is standing? Genuine question, sorry if I sound stupid! (Would not be the first time!)

i think they are also going in areas where persistent standing happens anyway. I sit in L3, its always been a standing section (id love the chance of a little sit down tbh)

• Like 1

Just now, cheltenham_villa said:

i think they are also going in areas where persistent standing happens anyway. I sit in L3, its always been a standing section (id love the chance of a little sit down tbh)

I'm in L2 and haven't sat down in there for years. Do feel for some of the older boys/gals. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I'm in L2 and haven't sat down in there for years. Do feel for some of the older boys/gals. 

me as well, im hoping rail seating might actually give people more chance of somewhere to perch. A couple of guys in front of me sit for quite a bit of the game and basically miss everything.

• Like 1

When I get to a stage where I can't comfortably stand for two periods of 45 minutes with a 15-minute sit down in between, I'll move from the Holte End to a more appropriate area. Unfortunately as it seems now most if not all of the Holte End will be licenced and legal standing areas, people who aren't happy that people around them are standing (no pun intended) won't have a leg to stand on. 

46 minutes ago, wedge said:

it seems now most if not all of the Holte End will be licenced and legal standing areas, people who aren't happy that people around them are standing (no pun intended) won't have a leg to stand on. 

Are they making the whole of the Holte rail seating?

4 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Bit of a random email at 8pm on a Sunday evening telling me I can renew tomorrow. 

Yeah I thought the same when I just got my email.  I thought it was going to tell me the cost but didn’t.

I've just gone on to my online account and can see my four season tickets have changed from numbers 35,36,37,38 to seat number 46, 47, 48,49. I'm in Holte End L2.

Only one person in my group received the email saying their seat number had changed even though they all have.

We've been sitting around the same people for years and all get on and have a chat so hopefully will still be the same familiar faces adjacent/behind/in front. 

19 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Are they making the whole of the Holte rail seating?

No. The rear sections of both the Upper and Lower tier.

One thing to note about rail seating as opposed to standing in your 'seat' at the moment is that you have, y'know, a rail, to like lean on and stuff - the standing gets a bit easier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

New T6 in the upper north because it seems I’m sitting there now? Same row but just 10 seats to the right. 

At least I get a new seat from this the old one was wonky for what must be 8 years now. 

6 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The club have already said they won't be selling any new season tickets this summer - non-renewals will be allowed to lapse. I have a feeling we won't see the list move again for a couple of years.

The club have also already said that they will be incorporating the list into the membership structure in some way - hopefully we'll find out about that quite soon after the season ticket info is out.

Ok thank you OBE I have to say I've missed this.  My main reason for wanting to know was to work out whether I wanted to pay more for a premium seat and have to stick to it or wait out the list and miss the next few seasons.   I should be below 5k now which is likely to take a good few years anyway.

I’m in L5 and me, my kids and the chap next to me have received the same e-mail. Bizarrely the chap in the row behind me hasn’t!. 

Posted (edited)

As I said in my previous post I have 4 tickets but only one person in the group received the email despite me since being able to see in my online account on the official site that all 4 seat numbers have changed. The one who received the email is the first number in our sequence (he was seat 35 the rest being 36,37,38) and he is now seat 46 with the rest being 47,48,49. I assume this is due to gangway realignment. I wonder if they will release a new seating plan tomorrow as I am concerned that some of the seats could now be separated by a gangway.

Edited by markavfc40

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

As I said in my previous post I have 4 tickets but only one person in the group received the email despite me since being able to see in my online account on the official site that all 4 seat numbers have changed. The one who received the email is the first number in our sequence (he was seat 35 the rest being 36,37,38) and he is now seat 46 with the rest being 47,48,49. I assume this is due to gangway realignment. I wonder if they will release a new seating plan tomorrow as I am concerned that some of the seats could now be separated by a gangway.

Where do you go to see your new seat in the account info?

Edited by lainux

6 minutes ago, lainux said:

Where do you go to see your new set in the account info?

Just go into your account and click on season ticket and it will show season 2023/24 seat numbers then on another line a different seat number (if your number has changed).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Piss poor from the club not to release a price list for each section, I know we can work out how much it’ll be in our original seats, but some might want to move seat's

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve checked my account and now gone from T5 to T6 and been shifted from 134 to 129….i expect it’s just a reorganisation/merging of areas due to the gangways being moved than anything too inconvenient….

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Piss poor from the club not to release a price list for each section, I know we can work out how much it’ll be in our original seats, but some might want to move seat's

The club have said they'll release this in the minuted notes to their last FAB meeting.

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The club have said they'll release this in the minuted notes to their last FAB meeting.

Yeah seen this. But still nothing from the club, guessing it’ll be tomorrow now when it’s the start of the renewal window

Â