Weekends Football 16/18 Febuary

andykeenan

If Chelsea had a Luiz or a Tielemans, they’d be deadly. Perish the thought.  So many badly weighted passes up from their midfield. Can’t see Chelsea hanging on if they keep playing by the seat of their pants like this.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Watching Pep lose it a couple times has been an incredible pleasure.

Chelsea keeps getting close, but they really have a problem with composure when they’re on the break. They clearly keep buckling under the pressure when they have a chance. They seem to lack that killing instinct.

Jesus, how many times is Doku going to be allowed to do a cutback or cross?

Edited by Marka Ragnos

It's not just Luiz, or Watkins. Every single one of our first 11 improves this Chelsea team. It's incredible to spend so much money so poorly.

And yet they knocked us out the **** cup.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

It's not just Luiz, or Watkins. Every single one of our first 11 improves this Chelsea team. It's incredible to spend so much money so poorly.

I’m not sure if anybody beats Manchester United on that front though. They are overpaying so many shitty players. And underpaying some really good ones.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Just now, sheepyvillian said:

Let me just channel my inner Kevin Keegan, " I will love, just love it, if them cheating bastards don't win the title, I mean, Love It".

Id expect a swift settlement on the FFP charges if they don't win it... 

We might even get bumped up to 3rd 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Let me just channel my inner Kevin Keegan, " I will love, just love it, if them cheating bastards don't win the title, I mean, Love It".

Absolutely despise the cheating words removed and I give absolutely no respect to a single trophy the corrupt shower of bastards have won in the last 15 years.

Still rather they won another illegitimate trophy than deal with the collective ejaculation of eurphoria and phlegm if Klopp wins a goodbye PL title though, I hope that camelfaced word removed leaves with his tail between his legs.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Absolutely despise the cheating words removed and I give absolutely no respect to a single trophy the corrupt shower of bastards have won in the last 15 years.

Still rather they won another illegitimate trophy than deal with the collective ejaculation of eurphoria and phlegm if Klopp wins a goodbye PL title though, I hope that camelfaced word removed leaves with his tail between his legs.

That anything Liverpool hatred can come across as a little troubling at times.😉

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I don't know what's worse, the collective ejaculation for Klopp if Liverpool win the the title, or Arteta's personal ejaculations on the pitch while he's lifting that trophy. 

It's a hard call, so hard I'd rather those cheating words removed just win it again.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â