How far do you live from Villa Park?

Marka Ragnos

How far do you live from Villa Park?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. How far do you live from Villa Park? (in kilometres)

On 14/07/2024 at 12:24, beachboys1 said:

untill 23 years ago always lived between scott arms and perry barr now living in preston

Hi neighbour

23 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Hi neighbour

I went to college st Lancashire college of Agriculture whet my best pal was a Scouser yhst wasn’t in to football but was music mad and played guitar. His dad was Greek and so he had a big hooter, his party trick was to stick his plectrum up his conk then pull it out with a peice of thread, which he did more times than was really merited but it was still funny after a few beers.  😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s a good lad and a complete one off he lives on a boat now on Liverpool marina with very little sailing experience he sailed around Britain, well a circumcised Britain as he went up the Caledonian canal and spent a couple of nights with us in the Highlands , rescued a couple of times by the Life Boat Association, which are all volunteers and I make regular donations to, even befor Jeff needed them but he ows me a beer next time I see him. My wife’s are trawler meni was talking to her zimvle Andy, who has now retired after owning and skippering a trawler for years he was convinced Jeff would die, thankfully he was wrong on this occasion. That’s got to be the toughest job on the planet, they make plenty of money but they esrn every penny. I used to dive but often got dead sick, I was happier in the water than on it, now I love to fly fish, from the bank !!!

When I was growing up, 20 miles.

When I was at university, 90 miles.

When I had my first job out of university until I left the country, 130 miles.

Now - 3,850 miles.

Edit, wait the question is in kilometers. Whut?!

Edited by ChicagoVillan1983

Just under 17,000km.

Average distance for a Steve Bruce clearance transitioning from defence to attack, bypassing all midfields.

On 15/07/2024 at 16:24, Mazrim said:

I grew up 2.7 miles from Villa Park (Bromford Bridge).
I now live a mighty 5.7 miles away (in Hall Green).

spacer.png

About 10miles when I'm back in Bham, more like 67 miles these days as round my partners most days, but I try to time the days I'm in Bham when villa play at home as I have a season ticket.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â